Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer today promised that the company would continue to develop and support Skype on rival platforms.
In this week of big headlines for both Google and Microsoft, the quiet escalation in the war between Google images and Bing images has gone virtually unnoticed... until now.
Google kicked off its annual Google I/O developers conference by giving people what they'd been speculating about for months - an online music service.
In a stunning example of the left hand of government not knowing what the right hand is doing, a representative from the U.S. Department of Justice reminded a Senate subcommittee today that his agency wants to require wireless carriers to keep record...
Microsoft's scooping up of Skype should be a great boon for the software maker, despite the hefty $8.5 billion price tag, say industry analysts.
Ford Motor Co. wants to use the Google Prediction API to predict driver behavior and use that input to make cars perform better.
A U.S. senator resurrected year-old questions about Google Street View cars sniffing Wi-Fi networks Tuesday, when he questioned a company representative about a patent application covering a process to pinpoint location based on nearby Wi-Fi signals.
Representatives of Apple and Google denied that they are collecting the personal information of owners of smartphones running their operating systems, but a U.S. senator questioned whether those denials were accurate during a hearing Tuesday.
Google gave Android developers several reasons to cheer on Tuesday with its announcement of new versions of the operating system, as well as the addition of music and movies to the Android Market.
European lobby groups have expressed alarm at a Belgian court's ruling that Google News violates copyright rules.
Google is expected to announce Tuesday its new music service, that will allow users to store their music online, according to reports.
Microsoft is close to finalizing a deal to buy Internet phone company Skype Technologies for over US$7 billion, and a deal could be announced by Tuesday, according to a news report.
Apple is the most valuable brand in the world, beating out former top brand Google. The house that Jobs built is so highly valued that it is worth more than Microsoft and Coca-Cola combined, according to the 2011 BrandZ Top 100.
Google's Android was the top smartphone operating system in the U.S. in the first quarter of 2011, overtaking the market share of Research in Motion's BlackBerry and keeping Apple's iPhone in the third position, according to ComScore.
Windows Phone 7's big fall update is getting even bigger with two crucial features: turn-by-turn directions and speech-to-text messages.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Spoiler alert: Google's Pixel event will still be more exciting than Apple's iPhone X reveal
- ExpressVPN review: A good service with no public leadership
- How to buy the perfect PC case
- Massively Scalable Clouds Force a New Cabling Paradigm
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review: This leaner, meaner stealth-em-up is a safe-bet
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolution Designer - CRM / EDWOther
- CCHogan Technical Consultant - BrisbaneQLD
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTSupport Analyst/DevOpsVIC
- FTIT Asset Management AnalystOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTPre-Sales Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - InfrastructureVIC
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java EngineerNSW
- CCProgrammer Analyst - BrisbaneVIC
- FT2 x Python Developers - FinTech/TradingOther
- FTDevOps Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTMobile/ Web (PHP) DeveloperNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTPMO/Project CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Oracle DeveloperOther
- FTMobile Applications DeveloperACT
- FTSoftware EngineerSA
- CCDesktop Support Engineer - Hunter Valley AreaNSW
- CCMultiple Hadoop Developers Canberra, Brisbane, Melbourne or AdelaideQLD
- CCNetwork Automation EngineerVIC