Fans of Linux, Microsoft and Macs used to be able to search for information about those topics on Google using specialized search tools that narrowed the results to a focused set of highly relevant Web sites.
It looks increasingly like Android will be the major challenger to both Apple's iPhone and iPad.
One day after completing a successful 24-hour trial of IPv6, Facebook, Google and Yahoo said at a joint press conference that they would begin permanently supporting this upgrade to the Internet's main communications protocol on some of their key web...
Google is running into trouble over its new Chromebook laptops before they even launch -- one company is claiming trademark foul. ISYS Technologies claims the name 'Chromebook' infringes on its trademarks, and has asked a Utah district court for an i...
Sprint, Samsung and Google are investigating customer complaints about problems with Nexus S smartphone connections and the deletion of photos taken with the devices, a Sprint spokesman said.
Tablet makers who want to compete with Apple have to cut the prices of their products, Richard Windsor, global technology specialist at Nomura Securities, said during a presentation at the Open Mobile Summit in London on Thursday.
Google has created a new level in its enterprise reseller program to recognize channel partners with the highest revenue and customer satisfaction.
While Google's software can't make the trains run on time, it can now tell you just how late they'll be.
More than 5,000 iOS developers are in San Francisco for Apple's big party at the Worldwide Developers Conference, but a new report says the hippest place to be is the Android Market. The study, from Bluevia and Vision Mobile, found that 67 per cent o...
Google has released an update for its Chrome browser, bringing security and 3D improvements.
The next edition of Java has been approved by a Java Community Process executive committee, but not without some acrimony.
Apple's strategy isn't about making money with iCloud, analysts said today. Instead, it's all about using the free service to keep customers and battle Google for smartphone and tablet supremacy.
It's been billed by its organizers as the most important day for the future of the Internet, but so far World IPv6 Day has probably served to confirm what the industry already knows about the 128-bit protocol on which the 21st century digital society...
With World IPV6 Day in full swing, the test flight of the Internet's new communications protocol is going smoothly.
Cyberattacks on U.S. networks by other nations may not always demand the same level of retaliation, and only attacks that cause major damage or loss of life should prompt similar responses, a group of national security experts said Wednesday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPractice Director Quality Assurance – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst with BPM (Business Process Modelling)Other
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - eCommerceOther
- FTICT Programme Director – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTProject Coordinator / Junior Project ManagerNSW
- CCMultiple Front End Developers - Angular 2 | Bootstrap | jQueryQLD
- FTNetwork Engineer - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- CCApplications Software EngineerNSW
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTDigital BA | App Dev Environment | 6 month contract roleOther
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTLead UX/UI DesignerOther
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerOther