The U.S. Federal Trade Commission is preparing to serve subpoenas to Google as a first step in a broad antitrust investigation of the search engine and advertising giant, according to a report in the Wall Street Journal.
While Internet carriers may fret about Netflix, Hulu and other streaming media services saturating their bandwidth, Internet forefather Vint Cerf has a simple answer for this potential problem: Increase bandwidth exponentially.
Box.net has integrated its cloud-hosted content management application with Google's Docs online office productivity suite.
Google has released an experimental extension for its Chrome browser that developers can use to scan their Web applications and flag code that could make them vulnerable to malware attacks.
Google may owe Oracle nearly as much money in damages as Oracle paid to buy all of Sun Microsystems, according to Oracle's paid expert in the companies' Java intellectual property dispute.
Manufacturer Huawei claims the title for the first Android Honeycomb 3.2 tablet, with its 7-inch MediaPad announced on Monday.
Google's Street View has got off to a bad start in Bangalore, with the city police objecting to the collection of data by Google's cars.
Is HTML5 the Holy Grail for building next-generation Web applications?
The U.S. Department of Justice will reportedly evaluate the antitrust implications of <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9217583/Google_buys_Admeld">Google's proposed acquisition of Admeld</a>, whose technology is designed to help web pu...
Google has launched an affiliate program for its <a href="http://books.google.com/help/ebooks/overview.html">eBooks</a> service, offering to pay commissions to Web publishers who promote titles on their sites and send buyers to Google's online bookst...
If you are a mobile developer and not making any money on your Android applications, don't give up. A good name, focus and offering paying users the right incentives can help, according to<a href="http://blog.getjar.com/developer/nobody%e2%80%99s-pay...
Afraid you're going to miss today's lunar eclipse? Google has a solution for you.
Following a recent uproar over the ways in which Apple and Google collect location information from mobile users, two U.S. senators have proposed a law that would require companies to get permission from mobile users before sharing that information w...
If you're using Google Sync to connect your Gmail and Google Calendar data to your iOS device--and really, if you're not, you should be--the folks in Mountain View have whipped up a few new tweaks that will make that experience all the more pleasant.
Google has been busy beefing up its mobile offerings lately. In the last several weeks, it's announced a mobile payment system, Google Wallet; a new bus-tracking system that uses Google Maps; as well as a revamped Google Docs app for Android devices.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Wargaming signs publishing deal with Mad Head Games
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Node.js DeveloperQLD
- CCSite Acquisition Officer - Adelaide basedSA
- CCAcceptance TesterNSW
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTServiceNow- Platform DesignerOther
- CCJunior ? Mid Level Test LeadQLD
- CCScrum Master - Online DigitalVIC
- CCiOS DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- FTMarketing Analyst - $60 phOther
- FTNetwork Planners - Multiple OpportunitiesNSW
- FTSystem AdministratorOther
- CCDevOps Engineer - Cloud - GovernmentVIC
- FTSecurity SpecialistOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTC++/Python DeveloperVIC
- TPLevel 1 HelpdeskQLD
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTInstructional DesignerOther
- CCAgile Coach/LeadNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD