iPhone and iPad apps from Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other content sellers have become a little more inconvenient, thanks to new App Store rules from Apple.
Google's Wi-Fi data collection efforts are yet again making headlines. CNET reported Monday that it had received confirmation from a French data protection agency that Google had collected the physical location of millions of Wi-Fi enabled devices, a...
As hard as it may be to believe, it was just over two years ago that Research in Motion was still considered one of the premiere innovators of the smartphone industry.
Research in Motion, which has been losing ground to Apple, Google and even Microsoft in the mobile market, announced Monday it is cutting 2,000 jobs, or about 11 per cent of its workforce.
Despite Android's strong overall growth, enterprises appear to continue to be wary of the mobile operating system, according to data released by Good Technology.
An issue that had simmered for several weeks boiled over this weekend, as Google apparently accelerated deletions of Google+ accounts over the site's requirement that members use their real names.
Google took advantage of the launch of social networking service Google+ to give Gmail a makeover.
Within the last day or so there has been a surge in the number of Google+ accounts that have been suspended as part of the social network's real name policy, reports Violet Blue for ZDNet who mentioned the likes of writer and editor A.V. Flox, rapper...
Google has acquired Pittsburgh Pattern Recognition, known as PittPatt, a company that develops technology for recognizing faces in images and video, according to PittPatt's website.
Oracle has been ordered to lower its multibillion-dollar claim for damages in its patent infringement lawsuit against Google and its Android operating system, court papers show.
Demand for Google+ business profiles has reached white-hot intensity, prompting Google+ leader Vic Gundotra to acknowledge the company has been caught off guard, but pledging a fix is being fast-tracked.
Oracle may depose Google CEO Larry Page and two others in connection with its lawsuit accusing Google of patent infringement in its Android operating system, a magistrate in California ordered on Thursday.
Sun Microsystems offered to license its Java technology to Google for $US100 million, a Google attorney said, attempting to show that Oracle is out of touch as it seeks billions from Google for patent infringement.
Google has acquired startup company Fridge to enhance Google+'s capabilities for group sharing.
Google Apps will become a more secure and easier-to-manage collaboration and communication suite now that Google has started integrating e-mail security features into it from its Postini suite.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Oppo deal out Australian pricing and availability for R15 and R15 Pro
- Sony Xperia Ear Duo review: A different, smarter, kind of earbud
- The Humble Store is giving away cyberpunk RPG Shadowrun Returns for free
- EVGA's GeForce GTX 1060 is back down to $250 just in time for the Steam Summer Sale
- Alienware 17 R5 review: Core i9 and an overclocked GTX 1080 create an incredible desktop replacement
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies