The U.S. Federal Trade Commission, which began an antitrust investigation into Google a month-and-a-half ago, is looking specifically at Google's relationship with Android handset makers and at whether Google favors its own services in search results...
Apple isn't just going after the Samsung Galaxy Tab in Europe, it's also attacking the Motorola Xoom.
In anticipation of the fall release of iCloud, Apple this week set icloud.com live for developers. iCloud represents a revamped version of Apple's existing Mail, Contacts, and Calendar, and integrates the document sharing features of iWork.com.
The Apple Mac is steadily grabbing market share, but Windows-based systems continue to dominate the worldwide personal computer market, according to a new Gartner study.
With the IM+ multi-messenger app for Android, you can talk with all of your contacts in one place. Currently IM+ supports AIM, Facebook chat, Google Talk, ICQ, Jabber, MSN, MySpace, Skype, VKontakte, Yahoo, and Yandex IM.
When Michael O'Brien joined Journal Communications in May 2010 as its new CIO, he had a stacked agenda. Journal Communications, a media company with operations in publishing, radio and television broadcasting, understood the industry was changing and...
HTC faces even more pressure from Apple, now that the U.S. International Trade Commission has agreed to investigate another patent-infringement complaint against the Android phone maker.
Unsatisfied with stealing bank account information from their victims, cybercriminals steal frequent flyer miles, too. The miles are used as currency among some of the miscreants, according to a report released today by the malware fighters at the Ka...
A patent lawsuit aimed at Apple could be the latest shot in the ongoing battle between that company and Google's Android mobile operating system, a patent expert said today.
Google is accusing Oracle of dragging its feet in providing a large volume of documents related to the companies' lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS, including website pages from Sun.com.
Google and Oracle continue to tussle over a potentially damaging e-mail in the ongoing lawsuit over alleged Java patent violations in the Android mobile OS.
India's communications ministry has been asked by the home ministry to monitor social networking websites such as Twitter and Facebook amid fears that the services are being used by terrorists to plan attacks.
Seesmic is a social networking app that allows users to manage their Chatter, Facebook, Google Buzz, Salesforce, and Twitter accounts. Though Seesmic delivers on its promise to let users manage their various social media accounts, the application is ...
Inviting friends to Google+ is a lot more straightforward now. That's welcome news to users of the Internet search leader's growing social networking service.
One of Google's self-driving cars got into an accident earlier this week. But Google is claiming the auto-pilot-equipped Prius was actually flipped into manual mode when the accident happened, making this a case of user error.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft 365 recasts Windows 10 S laptops as inexpensive corporate machines
- Watch us build a SNES Classic RetroPie emulator console
- Loihi is Intel's brainy chip designed to outthink your PC's Core CPU
- Microsoft plans to own quantum computing like it owns Windows PCs
- Total War: Warhammer II review: Dinosaurs battle rat-men for the fate of the world
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- TPSenior Security Consultant - WirelessNSW
- CCCerner Senior Applications Specialist - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTProfessional Services Consultant - UCMOther
- CCJira AdministratorNSW
- CCInformation Security ConsultantQLD
- FTFront End Developer - Ractive.JS (Urgent)Other
- FTSenior Java EngineerACT
- FTTechnical Delivery ManagerNSW
- TPAnalyst ProgrammerSA
- FTTelco Core Network Support EngineerOther
- CCProduct Owner - TelcoVIC
- FTDigital Customer Experience Manager - CXOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- TPChange Delivery Officer / PMOQLD
- TPFront End DeveloperQLD
- FTCyber Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTSAP ISU Device management-FunctionalVIC
- CCEvent ManagementNSW
- CCFeature Team Lead/Technology SpecialistVIC
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerVIC