A proposed supply ban could mean that the Chinese smartphone maker may not be able to use Android software in its devices.
Google appears to be preparing to unveil a new version of Gmail with a new look and feel, as well as protections for user email.
Google appears to have quietly discontinued its original Pixel and Pixel XL smartphones.
Google is rolling out a series of new experiences for the Aussie Google Assistant so families with kids can learn, play and stay entertained.
Google have announced that the their search engine and Google Assistant are now capable of quickly delivering sports news, scores, scheduling and even jokes.
Dropbox has announced a partnership with Google Cloud to deliver a more unified home for work.
Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
Google may enter the gaming business with a cloud-based service and home console, code-named "Yeti." Here's what Yeti could—or should—entail if it wants to compete with Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
Google has announced a suite of new apps for Google Pixel, giving Aussies even more reasons to love their phones.
The Chrome 64 beta from Google allows you to permanently mute websites, as well as block some malicious ads. Here's how.
Google has launched a new app called Datally in the Play Store, and it's designed to do one thing: track apps that are gobbling up your data.
ESET, a leading global cybersecurity company, has launched Chrome Cleanup, a new scanner and cleaner for Google Chrome designed to help users browse the web safely and without interruption.
If you live in one of the six states that have Meijer stores you can pick up the Chromecast Ultra for nearly half price right now.
Google's AI-first approach to hardware is taking it in new directions, with smart earbuds and cameras amongst the new gadgets unveiled at the Made By Google event in San Francisco.
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- ZTE slams "unfair" trade ban
- Google pauses Allo, presses play on Chat
- Garmin introduce Edge 520 Plus GPS cycling computer
- Huawei reveal just when Australians will be able to buy the new P20 Pro
- Intel pull plug on Vaunt AR smartglasses
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus M review: Leaner and meaner
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevOps EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Consultant DCOther
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- FTSenior Applications Project ManagerACT
- FTIT Security EngineerOther
- CCPega Systems Architects/DevelopersACT
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- TPPrincipal Solutions DesignerQLD
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- TPEnterprise/Service Architect - Service Management ExperienceQLD
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- CCData Engineer (Java / Scala / Agile) - Government - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTData Insights Consultant - CBD work locationOther
- CCSite Reliability Engineer (SRE)QLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTData AnalyticsSA
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW