Just last year, with the arrival of Android 2.0 mobile operating system, I warned that Android devices were not quite ready for the enterprise.
The Nexus One is dead, Jim.
Popular social games like Farmville, Mafia Wars and Fishville may soon be available to Google users, if recent rumors turn out to be accurate. Google has reportedly invested between US$100 and $200 million in the social gaming company Zynga, and the...
You say your secret ambition in life is to build the world's greatest mobile flatulence app? Here's your chance.
In the olden days, the ancients recognized Seven Wonders of the World; but thanks to Google Earth, you can now spot thousands of "I wonder what it is" head scratchers.
Don't look now, Apple fanatics, but Android's just made another noteworthy leap in mobile market share.
Quick: Who's the CEO of Facebook?
On Wednesday today, Motorola introduced the Droid X -- the company's response to the Apple iPhone 4.
The apps you use most--your Web browser, productivity tools, media managers, and Windows and its built-in accessories--are more powerful than you realize. They are loaded with unpublicized features that make your PC easier to use, they respond to sup...
While apologies from BP to the world regarding its environmental disaster and even from a U.S. Congressman to BP have stolen headlines of late, the tech industry has not been without its fair share of apologies during the first half of 2010 either.
If you read the most recent revision of Apple's developer terms, it sure sounds like Apple is trying to keep its ad-rival--Google's recently acquired AdMob--off of the iPhone.
It's official: Google plans to debut its Chrome operating system in the fourth quarter of this year, although the company has yet to provide an exact launch date. Sundar Pichai, Google's vice president of product management, made the announcement W...
The continuing saga of Google's wireless snooping and the maelstrom it's generated won't end anytime soon.
Google is cleaning up its mess after the company says it mistakenly collecting browsing data from unencrypted Wi-Fi networks as part of its Street View project.
Microsoft may be on its way to earning a percentage of every Android handset sold, something even Google hasn't accomplished.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 3 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 5 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI Wins COMPUTEX Best Choice Award 2017 for a Record-Breaking 5 Products
- How to take screenshots in Windows 10
- The Pi Desktop kit transforms your Raspberry Pi into a stylish, SSD-powered mini-PC
- The Full Nerd episode 23: AMD Threadripper vs Intel Core i9, Radeon Vega is here(ish)
- Microsoft shows the power of its Pen with a new Whiteboard app and other upgrades
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- CCJunior .NET DeveloperQLD
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTSenior Android DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior IT System Engineer Availability SpecialistACT
- FTx3 Field EngineersVIC
- FTInformation Architect / Data Architect- ETL, BINSW
- CCIT Security Risk AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerNSW
- FTSystem AnalystNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTBPM DeveloperNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTInformation Security ArchitectQLD
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW