Now that you understand how wireless chargers work, it’s time to look at the options being shopped around by each of the major brands that play in the space.
If you’re looking to buy a Chromebook in Australia, here’s everything you need to know.
The first Android P developer beta has landed and with it comes a host of new features due to arrive in Google's Pixel phones when it launches this summer. But what does it mean for the Pixel 3?
Google is bringing Nest back into its fold to build a home that's smarter—and that's good news if you're frustrated with the Google Tax.
From the Pixel phones to Assistant, Google was everywhere in 2017. But it wasn't all great. We take a look at Google's step, stumbles, and serious falls over the past 12 months.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
A guide to two-factor authentication and the five best 2FA apps for keeping your data safe.
Before you do a spit-take at the thought of a $999 Chromebook, check out all the innovation Google has brought to its Pixelbook.
The three hottest phones have some of the best specs around. But which one has the edge?
Google's biggest announcement might have been spilled in a massive leak complete with pics and pricing, but that doesn't mean Google doesn't still have a lot to tell us.
Google's Tango is still a new platform, so there aren't that many apps (or phones) for it just yet, but our five favorites show the potential of augmented reality.
Google's Chrome browser is plenty fast, but by turning a few more dials you can make the browsing experience even zippier.
Search faster and smarter by learning all of the various places and ways to perform a Google search on Android.
Which smartphones are on sale at big discounts?
From productivity to playtime, offline Chromebooks aren't the useless hunks of plastic that they used to be.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P30 Pro review: A photography powerhouse that leans into and elevates its natural strengths
- 2 HP Envy x360 13 (Ryzen): Full, in-depth review
- 3 Dell G5 review: Easy to live with
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Telstra launch Australia's first 5G hotspot
- It looks like Samsung Galaxy S10 5G will be Australia's first 5G smartphone
- Nokia 9 PureView review: A flawed, ambitious, endearing flagship
- Huawei devices disappear from Microsoft Store and Best Buy, but remain on Amazon, Newegg
- Microsoft's Windows 10 May 2019 Update is live—here's how to get it
PCW Evaluation Team
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
- Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- Huawei P30 Pro: Australian review
- Samsung Galaxy S10 review: Messy decisions mar smart evolutions
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies