Are all mesh WiFi systems the same already?
WiFi just evolved and made everything that came before it look outdated
Gimmicks aside this is the best android smartphone you can buy
Gimmicks aside this is the best android smartphone you can buy
Google in pictures
While 2016 sucked in many ways, many great things happened in the world of technology. However, there were some absolute shockers too. Here we look at the 10 best technology products of 2016 and follow it with the 10 worst technology products of 2016.
Google’s new digital assistant – called Google Assistant – has upped the level of A.I. available to regular phone users thanks to the new Google Pixel phone and the Allo chat app. It assistant offers more than just voice recognition – it understands the context of what you’re saying. We suspect that the developers have also had some fun baking in some tongue-in-cheek responses.
Google Drive can do much more than you realize. Ready to unlock its productivity potential?
Once again, Google I/O was held at the Moscone Center in downtown San Francisco, May 28 and 29. As Google's annual confab for third-party developers, engineers from across the world attended the show to hear about Google's latest products and services. This year, Google revealed, among other services, Android Pay, a new way to purchase items in brick-and-mortar stores using Android smartphones; a developer preview of "M," the next version of the Android operating system; Brillo, a new OS based on Android to control devices in the home and let them talk to each other; and a new photo sharing app called Google Photos.
Dropbox has announced a partnership with Google Cloud to deliver a more unified home for work.
Almost six months after they charmed the tech press at the debut of the Google Pixel 2, the company's Pixel Buds are finally coming to Australian customers.
Google may enter the gaming business with a cloud-based service and home console, code-named "Yeti." Here's what Yeti could—or should—entail if it wants to compete with Xbox, PlayStation, and Steam.
For $250, you can pick up a gold Acer Chromebook 14 with a 1080p display.
Google has announced a suite of new apps for Google Pixel, giving Aussies even more reasons to love their phones.
Here's everything you need to know about how to set up, find, and use Instant Apps on your Android phone.
Google's search powers are far and wide. Here are some hidden tricks that will help you find what you need faster.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
Google collects a lot of personal data about you, but you can delete it. Here's how.
Google collects a lot of data from you, and you can see exactly what it has by downloading a copy for yourself. Here's how to use Google's Takeout Tool to get it.
The first Android P developer beta has landed and with it comes a host of new features due to arrive in Google's Pixel phones when it launches this summer. But what does it mean for the Pixel 3?
Google is bringing Nest back into its fold to build a home that's smarter—and that's good news if you're frustrated with the Google Tax.
From the Pixel phones to Assistant, Google was everywhere in 2017. But it wasn't all great. We take a look at Google's step, stumbles, and serious falls over the past 12 months.
These days, smartphones aren’t just a device you use for one or two things. Nowadays, they’re the devices you use for pretty much everything. So it only makes sense that we mull over our choice of smartphone so much. Here are the best smartphones 201...
A guide to two-factor authentication and the five best 2FA apps for keeping your data safe.
Whitepapers about Google
The days of relying solely on local storage and in-house servers to deliver your data are well behind us. These days, it makes sense to move some (if not all) of your business’s services into the Cloud. From email to document management, much can be achieved with Internet services that can be accessed from anywhere in the world. The main benefit is that a proper Cloud service can make it easier to manage and share information with your workers and help boost productivity. Here, then, are the main reasons to consider a service such as Google Apps.
Videos about Google
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
- Microsoft's DirectX Raytracing paves the way for lifelike gaming, the graphics holy grail
- How machine learning can make prettier PC games that adapt to your play preferences
- Azio Hue 2 Wireless Keyboard and Mouse review: Quiet and roomy, but a tad too sticky
- AMD Ryzen CPUs get deeper price cuts ahead of Zen+'s April launch
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Cost ModellerOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cyber Security TransformationOther
- TPProgram CoordinatorQLD
- TPProject Support Officer - Mulitple RolesQLD
- FTSAP HCM Functional Analyst, Organisation StructureOther
- CCTest Lead - AgileQLD
- FTProduct Managers- Devices, End User Computing, Citrix, VDIOther
- FTSenior Transition Manager (Permanent)Other
- FTReporting Business Analyst - $62 phOther
- FTScrum MasterOther
- TPBusiness Analyst - Office 365QLD
- FTConsulting Java DeveloperQLD
- TPMessaging EngineerQLD
- CCICT Procurement SpecialistQLD
- FTBusiness Process BAOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PERMANENT -Other
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- CCMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- TPEnterprise Architect | QLD Health | $1173/day | BrisbaneNSW
- CCUDS DeveloperNSW
- CCSnr Security Incident Coordinator (Tier 3) - Contract 2 Perm - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTService Delivery Manager x 2Other