Google Inc. is running an experiment of sorts to follow the swine flu's path through Mexico.
Two suspect cases of the swine flu virus - which has killed more than 80 people in Mexico and infected 20 in the United States - have been pinned on a map of Queensland on a Google map tracking the global movement of the possible pandemic.
Cyber crooks are using one of Google's own tools to poison search results with links that spread fake security software, a researcher said Thursday.
Google's new Flu Trends tool, which collects and analyzes search queries to predict flu outbreaks around the country, is raising concern with privacy groups.
Internet criminals are using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) tactics to help spread malicious software, according to experts from Marshal's TRACE team.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
- AMD's new AM4 motherboard software cures Ryzen's memory headaches
- Get real, Microsoft: If the Surface Pro is a laptop, bundle it with a Type Cover
PCW Evaluation Team
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior .NET DevelopersSA
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCState-wide Business Transition Lead - BrisbaneVIC
- CCIT Systems Administrator-Bathurst or Port MacquarieNSW
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTInformation Security ArchitectQLD
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksWA
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCSenior Solution AnalystVIC
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- TPEOI - Developers and Tester (APS)ACT
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Control Analyst - PMONSW
- FTSharepoint DeveloperQLD
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior DBANSW
- FTLevel 2 Desktop Support - Microsoft Office 365 experienceNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW