Now you'll be able to buy HDR versions of some Google Play movies and TV shows, but you'll need a compatible device to enjoy them.
Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
Google begins to crack down on Play Store apps with dubious privacy policies, warning developers that it will take action beginning March 15.
Nintendo's latest mobile game is a freemium version of the popular console game, Fire Emblem.
The feature lets users open links that launch directly into apps even if they haven't previously installed them on their phones.
A new design is making an appearance for some users, though it's unclear at this point how widespread the rollout is.
This will allow those with 4K televisions and a Chromecast Ultra to take full advantage of their capabilities, though the titles are going to cost you extra.
The latest move attempts to improve the app discovery process so it's not unfairly used by developers seeking an unfair advantage.
You can finally zoom in on screenshots, and Google has renamed the 'Entertainment' section to 'Movies, Music, Books' to try and drum up more interest.
The new features will make your phone a more helpful assistant during your next trip since you won't have to mess with the screen.
Not everything can be improved with algorithms, so Google is soliciting your help to increase the accuracy of Maps, handwriting translation, and other key services.
The +1 button is disappearing and a Google+ profile might not be needed anymore for posting a review.
The leap to version 1.0 is also bringing several performance and playback improvements to Apple's streaming service.
The latest version of Google Play won't effect your day-to-day use right now, but it teases us as to what soon will be.
Much like the Play Music family plan, up to six different people can access the same batch of purchased content.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTData ModellerOther
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTSolution DesignerOther
- FTLand Access Coordinator / Lead - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSAP PM Functional ConsultantOther
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTSenior Security ConsultantNSW
- FTInternal Communications ManagerOther
- FTLead UX Designer (Fintech)NSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTAgile Business Analyst, CXOther
- CCDevOps ConsultantQLD
- TPTest Analyst - CMSNSW
- FTJunior/Mid Front-end Developer/DesignerOther
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTJunior Applications Support AnalystOther
- FTApplication Support Maintenance & Patching AnalystOther
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointNSW
- FTTest Specialist - Automation ToolsQLD
- FTSolution ArchitectOther
- FTBI Service Operations LeadOther