Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
Any.DO for Android is a simple, clean and very well designed to-do list manager
Google has announced that some 700,000 apps were removed from the Play Store in 2017 as it continues to crack down on bad apps that could harm your phone.
Google is preparing to stop giving developers universal access to Android's accessibility services APIs, and it could have a major impact on the functionality of your favorite apps.
Google's Instant Apps have hit the Play Store via a new Tap-to-try button that lets you test full apps without installing them. The future it promises of cloud-based apps is even more intriguing.
Now you'll be able to buy HDR versions of some Google Play movies and TV shows, but you'll need a compatible device to enjoy them.
Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
We offer some practical strategies for spending less time with your phone in your hand, without being disconnected from the rest of the world.
Instead of only stressing you out, your phone really can help you get some peace if you use the right apps and strategies.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Google has begun rolling out an updated Play Store app on Android devices which is expected to be available "over the next few weeks". Here's how to get the app right now.
Telstra has launched a new National Rugby League (NRL) app for iOS and Android smartphones, just in time for the kickoff of the 2013 season. The highlight of the app is a subscription video service that allows users to watch live rugby league games b...
Modern workplaces come in a variety of shapes and sizes including the traditional cubicle, the open-plan office, and even the family home.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei Nova 3e: P20 in a pinch
- 2 Oppo R15 Pro review: A compelling mid-tier option with lots of value and few compromises
- 3 LG E8 OLED TV (2018) and SK10Y soundbar review: If you've been on the fence about OLED, now might be the time to jump it
- 4 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 5 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Surface Go review: The Goldilocks of convertibles
- In Pictures: Huawei debut the Mate 20 and Mate 20 Pro
- Here's how to get a Google Pixel 3 (or two) without paying full price
- Inside the Living Computer Museum founded by Paul Allen: Where PC history stays alive
- Huawei Watch GT hands-on: Google wears out its welcome as long-lasting LiteOS emerges
PCW Evaluation Team
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
- Hands on with Huawei's Mate 20 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Oppo Find X: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies