Action Launcher Pro for Android is a clean and simple launcher with a few unique features
Any.DO for Android is a simple, clean and very well designed to-do list manager
Google has announced that some 700,000 apps were removed from the Play Store in 2017 as it continues to crack down on bad apps that could harm your phone.
Google is preparing to stop giving developers universal access to Android's accessibility services APIs, and it could have a major impact on the functionality of your favorite apps.
Google's Instant Apps have hit the Play Store via a new Tap-to-try button that lets you test full apps without installing them. The future it promises of cloud-based apps is even more intriguing.
Now you'll be able to buy HDR versions of some Google Play movies and TV shows, but you'll need a compatible device to enjoy them.
Google is highlighting the best Android apps with a new designation called Android Excellence, which will place the apps prominently in the Play Store.
Google's smart oracle is as effective at streaming video and music as it is answering trivia questions.
We offer some practical strategies for spending less time with your phone in your hand, without being disconnected from the rest of the world.
Instead of only stressing you out, your phone really can help you get some peace if you use the right apps and strategies.
Google's digital storefront is lovely, but there are some areas the company could shore up for an even smoother experience.
Google has begun rolling out an updated Play Store app on Android devices which is expected to be available "over the next few weeks". Here's how to get the app right now.
Telstra has launched a new National Rugby League (NRL) app for iOS and Android smartphones, just in time for the kickoff of the 2013 season. The highlight of the app is a subscription video service that allows users to watch live rugby league games b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Trump ban of Tencent Holdings could affect Fortnite, League of Legends and other games
- If you ever set up a Google+ account, you might be due some money
- The Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ delivers iPad Pro-level hardware—but Android (or DeX) is no iPadOS
- First Look: The Pixel 4a is a perfect phone for uncertain times
- First Look: Sony's WH-1000XM4s are the Apple Watch of noise cancelling headphones
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies