A look at some of the coolest bits of Chrome experimentation out there, in honor of Google’s 1000th Chrome experiment being published this week.
Fetch TV has launched a desktop application programmed to block all FIFA World Cup results for those of you unfortunate enough to miss out on the live action.
When the doors open for the Google I/O keynote on Wednesday, we're not expecting a team of Glass-wearing skydivers--that's so last year--but rather something equally stunning to remind us that Google is a hotbed of innovation. The stakes are high, an...
Many cynical users assume Web browsers do little more than dutifully render HTML. The content is the most important part, they say, so it makes little difference which browser you use.
Your move Apple: Google announced that they are changing Chrome's support of HTML5 'video' to be, in Google's view, more friendly towards open development. The H.264 codec is being removed in favor of the Theora and VP8 video codecs as well as any h...
Five Great Free Business Apps for Google Chrome
Google's Chrome operating system-based CR-48 notebook computer may be in just a select set of hands so far, but it's been generating plenty of media attention.
It's been a year since Google first said it would deliver a browser-only operating system for laptops called Chrome OS. Today, Google previewed the real thing at a time the iPad slate concept has already gained remarkable traction by businesses and u...
Google opened its Web application store for Chrome browser users on Tuesday, offering highly interactive, graphically rich applications from a variety of sources, including National Public Radio, Amazon.com, Electronic Arts and Sports Illustrated.
Google patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome this week, including one pegged critical on the Mac.
Google on Thursday patched 10 vulnerabilities in Chrome, but did not award any of the researchers who reported bugs the new top-dollar reward of $US3,133. Google's most serious threat rating, seven labeled "high" and another pegged as "medium."
Google on Thursday announced it would require new Chrome extension developers to pay a one-time US$5 registration fee as a way to stymie malicious add-ons for its browser.
The latest beta of Chrome 6 is out, and its menus have been optimized for touch--complete with buttons for copying, pasting, as well as zooming in on a page. Could this be a taste of what the rumored Chrome OS tablet will be like? Maybe.
Google on Thursday said it will pick up Chrome's release pace by issuing a new version of the browser about every six weeks. According to Anthony Laforge, a Chrome program manager, the new schedule will put a a new "stable" version of the browser in ...
Google Chrome is now the third-most-popular browser in the U.S., behind Microsoft's Internet Explorer and Mozilla's Firefox, but ahead of Apple's Safari for the first time, according to a study by Web analytics company StatCounter.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Asus launches laptops to start Computex 2017
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTPrincipal Project ManagerVIC
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperSA
- FTEnterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTAutomation Anywhere/Robotics EngineerQLD
- FTBI BA Consultant l Microstrategy, Business ObjectsNSW
- CCNetwork Security Engineer - Finance - Contract - SydneyNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantACT
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst - Change and Process ImprovementQLD
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- CCIdentity Access Management - Business AnalystVIC
- CCSeeking a Perl Developer for a 5-10 Day Project!NSW
- FTSecurity Dev Ops and Java DeveloperVIC
- CCJava Developer - IntergrationQLD
- CCSenior Network Architect l CCNP/CCIE R&S l Cisco ACINSW
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCSQL Server Database Specialist l Bathurst LocationNSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTSenior Systems AnalystSA