Google's Android operating system is riding a wave of popularity that has rapidly eclipsed Apple's iOS, and by the end of 2010 it's expected to overtake RIM's BlackBerry as the world's leading smartphone platform. However, despite the relative openne...
Smartphones are meant to make our lives easier--or at least more connected to people we want to communicate with--so why does typing on them sometimes seem on a par with performing root canal surgery?
Are you using your smartphone to its fullest? Probably not--smartphone owners typically push their devices up to only about half their potential. Here are 14 smartphone apps to help your Android handset, BlackBerry, or iPhone become all that it can b...
Maybe you want to liberate your iPhone from Apple's clutches. Maybe you just want to tinker with something new. Either way, you've seen Android running on the iPhone, and you want to try it for yourself.
Google Android is a great platform for mobile communications, but it's also designed from the ground up to offer a rich multimedia experience. Your Android device is jam-packed with features that let you manage and play your digital music in a variet...
Who needs to carry a camera if a smartphone is at hand? The Android operating system packs enough of photo functionality that it can often stand in for both a camera and a PC. Once you've learned how to harness your Android phone's photo power, captu...
Android can do a lot for you--but you have to know where to begin.
You know you can surf the Net on your Android phone--but did you know that the same phone can also enable you to surf the Net from your PC?
Your Android phone is only as useful as the apps you put on it. Whether you're looking to play games, manage media, or find new ways to organize your life, apps are the tools that can make it happen.
All play and no work makes your smartphone an expensive toy. But with the help of a wide selection of professional-grade mobile apps from the Android Market, your Android phone can get down to business. In this tutorial, I'll show you how to manage f...
A smartphone is designed to help you keep in touch, and Android devices are no exception. Google's mobile operating system gives you plenty of robust ways to stay connected. Here's a tour to get you started.
Whether you're a videophile or a casual videographer looking to capture life's precious moments, your Android phone can help you grab plenty of footage and share it with the world. And, with the help of a few choice apps, you can even carry and play ...
As a long-time Windows Mobile user who finally gave up on it and switched to an Android phone, I've been thrilled with the new operating system. Now, it looks like others who are fed up with WinMo might be able to switch a little more easily.
The first time you use an Android phone, one thing becomes immediately clear: You're not in Cupertino anymore.
The Android mobile operating system has an impressive set of keyboard shortcuts to help you fly through your phone without digging through the menus. A couple of quick key presses are all you need for most common tasks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLead Service DesignerACT
- CCSite Acquisition CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- TPIT Security ManagerQLD
- CCWorkforce Management Solutions Expert in Workbrain - Brisbane BasedNSW
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperSA
- TPProgram Coordinator. Product Management BackgroundNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- FTRelease Manager- IT SAP ERP/EAM environmentsOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystVIC
- FTProject Manager unique start up opportunity.NSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTTECHNICAL INFRASTRUCTURE LEADOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - IT RecruitmentOther
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW