The HTC Thunderbolt sports a 4.3in Super LCD screen, a front-facing video camera and a kickstand
HTC Desire Z review: HTC's Desire Z is an excellent smartphone but its biggest selling point -- the physical QWERTY keyboard -- has a poorly designed hinge mechanism
Optus MyTab review: Provided you're willing to live with the lack of Flash and multitouch support, the Optus MyTab is reasonable value.
Acer Aspire One Happy review: A dual-booting Android and Windows 7 netbook with awesome battery life
Motorola Defy review: Motorola's latest smartphone is the first Android handset to be dust, water and scratch resistant
Motorola Flipout review: The Motorola Flipout is an Android phone with a quirky design
LG Optimus One review: A responsive touchscreen and the latest version of the Android OS make the LG Optimus One great value for money
Huawei IDEOS review: A cheap Android smartphone that offers excellent value for money
Samsung Galaxy Tab review: The Galaxy Tab is a well built Android tablet, but it is a little overpriced and suffers from a few niggling faults
Motorola Milestone 2 review: The Motorola Milestone 2 offers an improved keyboard and HD video recording
HTC Desire HD review: HTC's new flagship Android smartphone won't be for everyone, but the Desire HD's massive screen and updated software make it one of the best phones on the market
Telstra T-Touch Tab review: The Telstra T-Touch Tab is a cheap Android tablet
The Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 has a higher resolution screen than the XPERIA X10 Mini and XPERIA X10 Mini Pro smartphones
The Skype for Android VoIP service lets you text-chat and make Skype voice calls using a Wi-Fi or 3G connection
Samsung Galaxy 5 review: the cheapest Android smartphone on the market that doesn't skimp on too many features.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
- Hands-on: Surviving Mars captures the excitement and dread of launching a colony mission
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- FTSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperOther
- FTManager - Program Management Office (PMO)Other
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- FTFront End Developer | 6- 12mths ContractOther
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- FTSystem Specialist - Network SystemsOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCSenior Automation Test AnalystNSW
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTData Analytics & Visualisation Analyst - SQL, TABLEAU, VBAOther
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTDigital Business Analyst - MediaOther
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTSystem Engineer - Data Centre - TelcoVIC
- CCJava Developer with Guidewire ExperienceQLD