Samsung officially unveiled its hotly-anticipated Galaxy S II Android phone at a media event in Sydney last night, but Optus is the only telco to confirm pricing and availability details.
Telstra has announced that HTC's next generation Desire smartphone -- the HTC Desire S -- will be available in Australia from 31 May.
Optus will launch Samsung’s hotly anticipated Galaxy S II Android smartphone on 1 June, and it will be available for $0 on Optus' $79 cap over 24 months.
ASUS will announce the Australian launch of its anticipated Eee Pad Transformer Android tablet at a media event in Sydney on 24 May.
Telstra will announce the official launch of the next generation HTC Desire smartphone -- the HTC Desire S -- along with the HTC Wildfire S Android phone at a media event in Sydney on 25 May.
Symbian and Microsoft Windows Mobile platforms have been the proving ground for mobile malware over the past five years, but a new Juniper Networks report states that Google Android now takes "the crown" as the platform getting the most attention fro...
Motorola has confirmed its much-anticipated Xoom Android tablet will launch in Australia with a disabled microSD card slot, and the company has not specified when it will be active.
LG has announced the Australian launch of its first dual-core powered Android smartphone -- the Optimus 2X -- but the phone will be sold outright, and not through a telco.
Google has today announced that its Google Docs app is now available for Android phones, allowing users to view and edit and share documents on their smartphone.
Kogan has today announced that it has expanded its range of Agora products to include a network video streamer, a 7in tablet and two 12in laptops.
HTC will announce the launch of its Incredible S Android smartphone next Wednesday night after the Taiwanese manufacturer sent a 'briefing and product demonstration' invitation to the media this morning.
The Motorola Atrix is one of the first Android smartphones to come equipped with a 1GHz dual-core processor. Running Google's Android 'Froyo' 2.2 operating system, the Atrix has an HDMI-out port, records HD video, and can be transformed into more tha...
When you think of Android smartphones, "productivity" probably isn't the first word that comes to mind. But you don't have to use a BlackBerry, Windows Phone 7 device or another boring "enterprise-friendly" handheld to get a lot done in a little time...
302 million smartphones shipped in 2010, up 71 percent on 2009 shipment levels.
In an event in Sydney today, Acer unveiled its iPad 2 competitor: the Iconia A500 Android tablet. It's set to hit Australian retailers in mid-April.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Domain ArchitectVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - BI, Analytics and Data modellingOther
- FTSAP Data Migration SpecialistsACT
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- FTOracle Identity Management Solution ArchitectOther
- FTWindows 10 Project EngineerOther
- CCSystems Specialist - Linux / Windows / Network l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Siebel - Canberra / MelbourneOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Digital Applications (IT)Other
- FTData Storage Integration SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FT.NET DeveloperOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- TPJava DeveloperVIC
- FTDirector ICT Programme Management Office – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- FTWintel Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Analyst Programmer - Equities or DerivativesOther
- FTBusiness AnalystSA