Sony has confirmed some more details surrounding pricing and availability of its new flagship Android phone, the Xperia Z.
Google has begun rolling out the latest version of its Android mobile operating system, version 4.2.2, to its range of Nexus smartphone and tablet devices.
Google has just updated its Google Search Android app, which now includes a home screen widget for the Google Now service.
The key to Research in Motion's success in the business markets lies not with IT groups or even business users, but with consumers, according to analysts looking ahead to Wednesday's announcement of RIM's new BlackBerry 10 smartphones.
ZTE and Huawei took home most of the device-related headlines from this year's International CES in Las Vegas, which didn't exactly provide an earthshaking amount of Android news for a show of its size. Nevertheless, the companies both demonstrated s...
Smartphone and tablet buyers snapped up Android products five times more often than they chose Apple iOS devices during the third quarter, according to a new study from Gartner Research.
Vodafone has become the first Australian telco to announce pricing, plans and availability details for Samsung's hotly-anticipated Galaxy Nexus Android phone.
HTC has announced the launch of the Sensation XL and Sensation XE Android smartphones in Australia, the first two smartphones in the country that include integrated Beats Audio.
Motorola has released a teaser video for a new smartphone it will announce on 18 October, seemingly hinting that it will be a new version of the iconic RAZR mobile phone.
Samsung Australia has confirmed it is expecting to launch its Galaxy Note Android smartphone in Australia in "early 2012".
Wacky French tech company Parrot -- the same folks who brought us the AR Drone quadricopter -- has today unveiled the world's first car stereo powered by Google's Android operating system, the Asteroid.
Less than a day after announcing that the HTC Desire smartphone would not be updated to the latest 2.3 "Gingerbread" firmware, HTC has done a full U-turn and revealed the phone will in fact be updated to the latest version of Android.
If you own an Android phone and you are a subscriber to Sony's cloud-based Qriocity music service on the PlayStation and PC, you're in luck: Sony has just announced the launch of a dedicated Qriocity app for Android smartphones.
Telstra has beaten rival Optus to the launch of the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Play Android phone, with the device available in selected Telstra 'flagship stores' from tomorrow, priced at $960 outright.
Sony Ericsson's XPERIA Play -- dubbed the 'PlayStation phone' -- will launch through Telstra and Optus next week, but Vodafone customers will have to wait a little longer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Fullbright Founders To Headline Melbourne International Games Week 2017
- Nest jumps into home security with Nest Secure
- Google kicks off Android One in the U.S. with the Project Fi-equipped Moto X4
- Shopping site leaks Microsoft Surface Pro LTE price, features, and December ship date
- Apple Watch Series 3 reviews: The good, the bad, and the ugly
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Dishonored - Death Of The Outsider review:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- MSI GE73 VR Raider Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTApplication Security AnalystOther
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- FTIT ManagerOther
- TPPenetration TesterQLD
- FTSolution Architect - Enterprise VoiceACT
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTWindows EngineerACT
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Network SecurityOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject Manager - Go to Market programVIC
- FTeCommerce Integration Support DeveloperVIC
- FTFront End DesignerOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Government OrganizationVIC
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- TP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorNSW
- FTJunior .NET DeveloperOther
- FTProject Coordinator - Heavy Vehicle Regulation & LegislationOther
- FTCRM Siebel DeveloperVIC
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW