Samsung officially announced the Galaxy S4 Active smartphone, a water and dust-resistant version of the Galaxy S4, over two months ago, but the device still hasn't officially been released in Australia. When can Aussies get their hands on it?
The latest devices continually push the boundaries of what can be declared a smartphone. In Sony's Xperia Z Ultra and Samsung's Galaxy Mega 6.3 we have two of the biggest Android phones to hit the market. How do they compare?
The Samsung Galaxy S4 and the HTC One are two of the newest Android smartphones available in Australia. Which one would you choose?
It's official, and it's been official for a while -- Android is far and away the most popular smartphone OS in America. Ever since January 2011, when the platform surpassed RIM to take the top spot for the first time in comScore's monthly market shar...
Sony has revealed more details about its newly unveiled Xperia Z Android smartphone, with two separate posts published on the company's blog answering consumer questions posted on Twitter.
Sick of waiting for the Jelly Bean update for your Galaxy S III? We show you how to update manually with an easy, five-step guide.
The Galaxy Nexus is the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system.
Don't like your smartphones big? Then look away now. Samsung's Galaxy Note is the definition of big: it has a whopping 5.3in touchscreen that's a full inch bigger than the company's own Galaxy S II, and almost two inches bigger than the iPhone 4S.
It's finally here. Google and Samsung have jointly unveiled the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, the first smartphone to run the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system. So, when can Aussies get their hands on ...
TV manufacturers have been keen on 3D technology in recent times and now it seems the 3D world is being transferred to smartphones, too. LG was first to market with the Optimus 3D -- early enough to be crowned the world's first 3D smartphone — ...
Apple's iPad 2 is clearly the market leader, but Samsung has ruffled a few feathers with its upcoming Galaxy Tab 10.1 Android tablet -- so much so that Apple has blocked it from going on sale in Australia, and forced Samsung to postpone the launch ev...
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated HTC Sensation Android phone well before its official release in Australia (which is still yet to be confirmed by HTC). Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Motorola Atrix and the LG Optimus...
Here at PC World Australia we go by the motto "nothing is perfect". A great example of us putting this into practice is Samsung's Galaxy S II -- a phone that is widely regarded by experts as the best Android smartphone yet, and perhaps even the best ...
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated Samsung Galaxy S II Android phone, a week before its official launch in Australia. Widely regarded as the best Android phone yet by experts around the world, Samsung claims to have received...
It's set to be the year of the Android phone and two of the biggest upcoming releases in Australia are the Sony Ericsson XPERIA Arc, and the Samsung Galaxy S II.
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
cloudandco Smart Cane
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Google Daydream View VR Headset
Onyx Smart Walkie Talkie
Propel Star Wars T-65 X-Wing Drone
Bose SoundLink Micro
Ubiquiti Network’s Front Row Camera
Lego Mindstorms EV3
LaCie Rugged USB-C Portable Hard Drive
Leica M10 Digital Rangefinder Camera
Belkin Pocket Power 10,000mAh
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Xbox One X
Nest Protect Smart Smoke Alarm
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Logitech Doodle Collection Wireless Mouse
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
3SIXT 3-in-1 Smartphone Lens Kit
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Tile Pro Bluetooth Tracker
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- D-Link Launches Their Fastest-Ever NBN AC5300 MU-MIMO Modem Router
- The Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Will Now Resist the Elements
- BenQ Celebrates Modern Sleekness with Newest Monitors for Home and Office
- Black Friday Amazon deals: Price drops for Echos, Kindles and Fire tablets
- Amazon Black Friday deals: The best tech at killer prices
PCW Evaluation Team
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Get set for Amazon Australia Black Friday launch
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mightiest rigs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCKofax DeveloperVIC
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTPractice Director Quality AssuranceSA
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- FTServiceNow Solution SpecialistOther
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst IEMR Project x 2Other
- FTSales ManagerVIC
- TPTest Automation EngineerQLD
- TPProject Manager - CRMQLD
- CCPHP DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | Service Management I ITILQLD
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- CCDatabase Systems SpecialistNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTDrupal DeveloperACT
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTWindows EngineerOther