Galaxy Nexus review: The Galaxy Nexus is by far and away the best Android phone ever
Huawei Vision review: The Huawei Vision has an aluminium unibody design and a curved 3.7in display
Telstra Qwerty-Touch review: Telstra brings a physical keyboard to the budget Android market, but it comes at the expense of screen real estate
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
HTC Sensation XL review: Is a 4.7in screen too big for a smartphone? HTC is bravely attempting to find out
Samsung Galaxy Note review: The appeal of the Galaxy Note will depend on whether you can handle its large size
HTC Rhyme review: The HTC Rhyme may be targeting women, but this stylish and user friendly smartphone should appeal to a broader market
HTC EVO 3D review: Do we need another smartphone with 3D?
Huawei Sonic review: A mid-range Android phone for $188? You better believe it
HTC Wildfire S review: Occasional lag and performance issues masked by an excellent design and a competitive price tag
Sony Ericsson XPERIA Active preview: The XPERIA Active is Sony Ericsson's first water- and dust-resistant smartphone
LG Optimus Black review: The standout feature of the Optimus Black is what LG calls a 'NOVA' display
Samsung Galaxy Ace review: The Galaxy Ace is mid-range Android smartphone that offers a slick user experience, but is overpriced compared to its rivals
Samsung Galaxy S II review: The Samsung Galaxy S II has a superb display and excellent all-round performance
Samsung Galaxy 551: A mid-range Android smartphone that may be an ideal first step into the world of Android
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAnalyst ProgrammerOther
- TPIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCAutomation Scripter - Data CentresWA
- FTIT Security AnalystOther
- CCTosca Test AutomationVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- CCSenior ETL Developer/DesignerVIC
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTJava Implementation EngineerVIC
- FTProgram Director - Telecommunications (FTK, CW and SAED)Other
- CCPricing AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTProject Coordiantor - Warehouse and Supply Chain ManagementOther
- CCSenior Applications EngineerVIC
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- CCDevOps Developer (Chef/IAF/Linux)QLD
- CCTraining and Support LeadNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- TPSenior Engineer - Data CentreNSW
- TPProject DirectorQLD
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC