Galaxy Nexus review: The Galaxy Nexus is by far and away the best Android phone ever
Google Android phones
Huawei Vision review: The Huawei Vision has an aluminium unibody design and a curved 3.7in display
Telstra Qwerty-Touch review: Telstra brings a physical keyboard to the budget Android market, but it comes at the expense of screen real estate
Motorola Defy+ review: The Motorola Defy+ is essentially the original Defy with a faster processor and upgraded software
HTC Sensation XL review: Is a 4.7in screen too big for a smartphone? HTC is bravely attempting to find out
Optus has become the second Australian telco to begin selling the Samsung Galaxy Nexus Android phone, with the handset now listed for pre-order on the Optus Web site.
LG has today confirmed that three of its current Android phones -- the Optimus 2X, the Optimus Black, and the Optimus 3D -- will be upgraded to the latest 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich" version of Google's Android operating system in the near future.
Telstra today announced the release of four new Android smartphones that will hit the shelves in time for Christmas, including a budget-priced Android phone that combines a touchscreen and a full-sized, physical QWERTY keyboard.
Online mobile phone store MobiCity has claimed it has scored a "world exclusive" by becoming the first online retail outlet to sell a grey import version of the Samsung Galaxy Note Android phone.
Do we really need another 3D smartphone? HTC seems to think so, following its announcement that the HTC EVO 3D smartphone will be available in Australia through Telstra and Vodafone in September.
I have been lucky enough to have had my hands-on the Galaxy Nexus for nearly five days now and I'm pleased to report that I'm very impressed.
Motorola has resurrected its iconic RAZR brand in a bid to resurrect some of its former glory. The result is the all-new Motorola RAZR: an Android smartphone that claims to be the thinnest in the world at just 7.1mm thick.
We've been lucky enough to get hold of the hotly-anticipated HTC Sensation Android phone well before its official release in Australia (which is still yet to be confirmed by HTC). Joining the Samsung Galaxy S II, the Motorola Atrix and the LG Optimus...
Earlier this week, we published five things we hate about the Samsung Galaxy S II. We cited its flimsy battery cover, lack of notification LED and physical camera button, Samsung's TouchWIZ UI and average call quality as aspects of the Galaxy S II we...
Here at PC World Australia we go by the motto "nothing is perfect". A great example of us putting this into practice is Samsung's Galaxy S II -- a phone that is widely regarded by experts as the best Android smartphone yet, and perhaps even the best ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Asus TUF Gaming VG28UQL1A review: This 4K monitor plays nice with consoles
- 2 Firewalla Gold review: Powerful home network security in a tiny box
- 3 Alienware AW3423DW review: Quantum dot OLED renders rival monitors obsolete
- 4 Acer Aspire 5 review: An affordable laptop that’s enjoyable to use
- 5 Asus ROG Zephyrus S17 review: This gaming laptop oozes luxurious power
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft’s iconic browser Internet Explorer is being killed off in June
- Best Optus iPhone SE (3rd gen) plans
- What laptop should I get? Top 12 things to consider
- Best webcams: Logitech vs Microsoft vs Dell vs Poly
- How to turn off News And Interests in Windows 10's taskbar
PCW Evaluation Team
Set up is effortless.
The strength of the Aruba Instant On AP11D is that the design and feature set support the modern, flexible, and mobile way of working.
Aruba backs the AP11D up with a two-year warranty and 24/7 phone support.
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
- Best Unlimited Internet Deals in 2022
- Microsoft’s universal ‘One Outlook’ client just leaked out
- Liquid Retina vs. Liquid Retina XDR: Which display is better?
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies