Blackberry placed rivalries aside and purchased Good Technology as the phone maker moves further into the mobile security market.
Apple products are still the preferred mobile devices among enterprise users, but competitors are chipping away at the company's lead, especially in the tablet market.
Samsung Electronics and Good Technology hope to convince more enterprises to use Android-based smartphones and tablets, with the help of a joint offering designed to protect the OS, applications and data.
Good Technology is hoping its cloud-based Management Suite for mobile devices will make life easier for IT departments that don't want to rely on products from multiple vendors to manage the seemingly countless phones and tablets that employees are u...
Enterprise smartphone users were almost six times as likely to get an iPhone 6 as the larger Plus model, according to data from enterprise mobility vendor Good Technology.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 3 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 4 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel launches 8th-gen Core desktop chips, claims new Core i7-8700K is the best gaming chip ever
- Radeon RX Vega won't get 3-way or 4-way multi-GPU support in games
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerSA
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTBig Data DeveloperOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- CCMicrosoft Systems EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Minchinbury NSWOther
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCIteration Manager - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTEnterprise Software/Product Sales ManagerVIC
- CCSharepoint DeveloperWA
- FTAutomation Test Analyst - Selenium/ToscaOther
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCTRIM Support OfficerWA
- FTDatabase ConsultantOther
- FTChange and Business Deployment Specialist - $800 per dayOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystOther
- CCSolutions Architect - SharepointQLD
- CCIT Security ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTProject Manager - ApplicationsOther
- FTSCCM consultantVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - BI/DWOther
- FTIT Security Technical Business AnalystOther
- TPProject Manager & Business Analyst - eDRMS - 18+ month ContractQLD