Gigabyte's all-rounder has much to like
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
Gigabyte Technology in pictures
Gigabyte's new 6 Series motherboards will support the second generation Intel Core processors (codenamed Sandy Bridge) as well as USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbps and CrossFire X.
With discrete graphics and a quad-core processor, Gigabyte's next Brix Gaming mini-PC will provide gamers seeking a compact but higher-performing system an alternative to Intel's NUCs. And it's not the only new member of the family.
The first generation of eGPUs had proprietary connectors that limited their reach. A new crop of models with Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C could help eGPUs become a viable product.
New Windows PCs have always been the main attraction at Computex, the annual trade show in Taipei. But notable on the show floor this year is the growing presence of Google's Android OS, which is creeping into more and more tablets, televisions, set-...
When it was founded in 1997, a Taiwanese firm with the drab, generic name High-Tech Computer did what almost everyone on the island does: It made its money doing contract manufacturing work for bigger-name brands.
Taiwanese motherboard maker Gigabyte Technology will come out with two Android tablets later this year, including one that can also run Windows, and a Windows 8 tablet next year, the company senior vice president said on Wednesday.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTJunior Java developer. Work Location - CanberraACT
- FTSupport AnalystOther
- FTIT Field Services ManagerOther
- TPTest AnalystSA
- TPSenior Java Developer - Mulesoft IntegrationQLD
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCIT Helpdesk Support OfficerVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- TPTest ManagerVIC
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTIT PMO OfficerOther
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingOther
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTProgramme ManagerACT
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTSAP Fiori Java Script DevelopersACT
- CCApplication Architect - CloudVIC
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTIT Support EngineerNSW
- FTApplication Solution ArchitectOther
- FTeCommerce Solution ArchitectOther