Gigabyte's all-rounder has much to like
4x4GB sticks from the CMD16GX4M4B3000C14 memory kit tested on Z170 and Z270 motherboards
Does the latest UEFI BIOS rejuvenate this Z170 Intel ATX mobo?
Gigabyte Technology in pictures
Gigabyte's new 6 Series motherboards will support the second generation Intel Core processors (codenamed Sandy Bridge) as well as USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbps and CrossFire X.
With discrete graphics and a quad-core processor, Gigabyte's next Brix Gaming mini-PC will provide gamers seeking a compact but higher-performing system an alternative to Intel's NUCs. And it's not the only new member of the family.
The first generation of eGPUs had proprietary connectors that limited their reach. A new crop of models with Thunderbolt 3/USB Type-C could help eGPUs become a viable product.
New Windows PCs have always been the main attraction at Computex, the annual trade show in Taipei. But notable on the show floor this year is the growing presence of Google's Android OS, which is creeping into more and more tablets, televisions, set-...
When it was founded in 1997, a Taiwanese firm with the drab, generic name High-Tech Computer did what almost everyone on the island does: It made its money doing contract manufacturing work for bigger-name brands.
Taiwanese motherboard maker Gigabyte Technology will come out with two Android tablets later this year, including one that can also run Windows, and a Windows 8 tablet next year, the company senior vice president said on Wednesday.
Computex: SSD makers who don't make U.2 SSDs say U.2 is 'dead on arrival' but motherboard maker shows otherwise
We've got some great PC components in our lab - all waiting to build an awesome test rig. But one is an Intel 750-series SSD with a U.2 connector. Trouble is, motherboards with U.2 connectors are incredibly hard to find - only some high-end Asus mot...
Why virtualise your NAS environment?
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Samsung Debut The Stunning Galaxy S9
- Huawei's Matebook X Pro is a svelte Surface Book with a hidden webcam for the paranoid
- Samsung's Galaxy S9 debuts with big changes to DeX
- Galaxy S9+ hands on: Testing AR emojis and Samsung's dual-aperture camera
- Galaxy S9 early camera test: Let's scrutinize Samsung's Dual Aperture photos
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Which 2018 Smart Speaker Should I Buy
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- CCNetwork Test EngineerVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Financial MarketsVIC
- FTSenior Analyst, Portfolio Management & GovernanceOther
- CCAndroid developerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Business Process Solutions - MelbourneVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - Supply ChainOther
- FTDBA / Database Administrator / Data Migration AnalystOther
- FTSAP Ariba Project ManagerOther
- FTService Asset & Configuration ManagerNSW
- FTNetezza DeveloperQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - Regulatory ResponseNSW
- FTSenior Digital Delivery Manager - Project ManagerACT
- CC.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTTechnical LeadOther
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCProcurement SpecialistQLD
- CCSenior Web DeveloperACT
- FTInside Sales Representative - Global Cloud OrganisationVIC
- FTIT Project ManagerOther
- FTProject Manager - ERP implementationOther
- CCPega Systems ArchitectACT