Apple's well-documented control over the iPhone and apps took a major blow this week when the U.S. Library of Congress ruled that people who "jailbreak" phones to add non-Apple approved apps should be exempt from prosecution.
Just a day before Microsoft drops support for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2), the company announced on Monday that people running some versions of Windows 7 can "downgrade" to the aged operating system for up to 10 years.
Gartner has dropped its 2010 IT spending forecast, citing currency fluctuations caused by the ongoing European debt crisis.
Prices of DRAM, the main memory chips used in personal computers, fell for the first time in over a year in June as companies increased production and PC vendors toughened their stance on further price increases.
Mobile payment technology continues to rapidly gain ground around the world, with Gartner Inc. projecting 55% more mobile payment users this year than in 2009.
Most organisations should start drawing up plans to eliminate Windows XP and shift workers to Windows 7, Gartner analysts are advising.
Gartner is highlighting 10 mobile and wireless networking technologies -- including new versions of Bluetooth and location-awareness -- it says will play a big role in business-to-employee and business-to-consumer interactions over the next couple of...
The Unix server business has been hit particularly hard during the current recession.
Gartner is predicting a 22 percent growth of global PC sales for 2010, following years of declining volume. The rebound is reflective of the general economic recovery, but also illustrates the pent up demand created by companies and consumers avoidin...
Shipments of laptops rose by 43.4 per cent in the first three months of 2010, compared to the same period last year, according to market research company Gartner. A large part of the growth was due to a 71 percent bump in netbook sales, which Gartner...
Hewlett-Packard knocked IBM from the top spot in worldwide server revenue during the first quarter, as the market for x86 systems picked up but sales of Unix and mainframe systems continued to decline, Gartner said on Tuesday.
Motorola Inc. today announced two managed services to help companies with limited resources keep mobile devices and wireless LANs up and running.
After several years of suffering through a deep economic slump, the worldwide semiconductor industry is about to hit a high-water mark, signaling a rejuvenation of the industry.
HP Monday said it has no plans to kill off any existing HP or 3Com networking products, but did not rule out such a move in the future.
The popularity of PCs has grown drastically in the past year with a worldwide boost of 27.4 percent in first-quarter sales compared to 2009, according to a survey released by Gartner Inc.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Ring Video Doorbell review
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
- HTC Vive vs. Oculus Rift vs. Windows Mixed Reality: What's the difference?
- Bose Upgrade Q35 for Google Assistant
- Jabra Evolve 75e brings earbud design, Active NC and ‘busylight’ to the workplace
- Absolver celebrates 250K sales with new masks
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Huawei Y5 (2017)
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- CCLinux & Windows Systems Engineer - BrisbaneQLD
- FTJunior Business Intelligence Analyst - Power BIOther
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperWA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTGun Java Developers wantedVIC
- FTTechnical Support SpecialistACT
- FTSAED CoordinatorOther
- FTsharepoint developerOther
- FTTechnical Lead - Java DeveloperQLD
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- TPWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Services EngineerSA
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystSA
- CCTest Specialist - eCommerceVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer - Technical WriterOther
- CCDigital Business AnalystACT
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- CCUX DesignerVIC
- CCSAP Application SecurityNSW
- FTService Desk Analyst (Night Shift)Other
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD