Enterprises now in the midst of migrating to Windows 7 are unlikely to repeat that same work in just two years with Windows 8, an analyst said today.
Microsoft today launched Office for Mac 2011, the newest version of its application suite designed for Mac OS X.
"Virtualisation is not inherently insecure. However, most virtualised workloads are being deployed insecurely."
ORLANDO -- The increasing ubiquity of Apple's iPad is evident in airports and technology conferences, especially. The tablet's use is so widespread that an army of hands was raised when Salesforce.com CEO Marc Benioff asked on stage at a Gartner conf...
Being a CIO -- or working for one -- no longer means just keeping a data center and network running. Now the CIO and the IT division must become "entrepreneurial" to drum up new customers for the business and learn how to deploy cutting-edge technolo...
Juniper posted third quarter results light on revenue but with earnings in line with Wall Street estimates.
Worldwide enterprise IT spending will rise from $2.38 trillion this year to $2.46 trillion in 2011, a 3.1 per cent increase, the research firm Gartner said Monday.
ORLANDO - Gartner Inc. analysts Monday warned that the tech industry is caught in a "vortex of insatiable mergers and acquisitions" that is creating a category of "super vendors" selling highly integrated offerings.
Gartner estimates worldwide sales of iPads and other tablets will total 19.5 million units this year and nearly triple that number next year as the devices win over both consumers and business customers.
Apple jumped into the third spot in U.S. sales for the third quarter, in part because of the "halo" effect from its iPad tablet, industry research firm IDC said today.
Organisations around the world are now more willing to invest in IT, according to a survey by Gartner. But those in the Asia Pacific region are a little bit more bullish, with more than 72 per cent of respondents saying they will invest 10 per cent m...
The economy isn't the only thing that goes through cycles. Hype, believe it or not, is cyclical, too, according to the analysts at Gartner, who today released their 2010 Hype Cycle report. Technologies closing in on the "Peak of Inflated Expectations...
Google's Gmail has captured less than one per cent of the enterprise e-mail market, according to Gartner. Despite a few high-profile deployments, most Google Apps customers have only around 50 users, making the overall number of business users relati...
Nokia's market share in India dropped to 36 percent in the second quarter from 56 percent in the same period last year, reflecting the growing share of Chinese and Indian vendors of low-end mobile phones, according to research firm IDC India.
Planning a purchase from a major IT vendor? In this still-tough economy, negotiating pros recommend being aggressive and creative, as well as analyzing your requirements first so that you don't buy more than you need and know where you can compromise...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC
- TPProject ManagerVIC
- TPIT Technical WriterNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerACT
- FTCloud Architect - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTBusiness Analyst, Business Efficiencies ProgramOther
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTNetwork Lead AcrhitectNSW
- CCSolaris / Oracle SPARC administratorVIC
- CCIntegration DeveloperVIC
- TPSenior Network EngineerVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTTest ManagerACT
- TPTechnical Lead (Office 365)QLD
- CCAssociate Project Manager - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTCommunications ManagerOther
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst / Advisor - Content & Collaboration - SharePointNSW
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCITSM Project ManagerNSW
- TPApplication Support AdministratorVIC
- FTMid Level UX DesignerOther
- CCProperty Project Manager - Office ExpansionNSW
- FTData ModellingACT
- TPPrincipal Data AnalystQLD