BARCELONA -- Microsoft won't be buying Nokia any time soon despite the despite a sweeping Windows Phone agreement announced by the vendors last week, Nokia CEO Stephen Elop told reporters Sunday.
As with buying insurance or taking vitamins, committing to data backup is a hard sell. Everyone knows that storing records safely in more than one place protects the health of a business, but many companies fail to establish backup systems that will ...
Vendors of proprietary software are fond of warning potential customers thatopen source software isn't ready for business, typically citing subpar features or a higher total cost of ownership (TCO).
Mobile number portability has not taken off in India, with only about 1.7 million users applying for change of operator in the 15 days since the program was introduced, according to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
Facing consumers with an appetite for cloud storage that has increased 50 per cent over the past year, the world's largest consumer online storage provider said on Monday that it will no longer offer unlimited storage and will increase fees for the l...
One year after Microsoft introduced Windows Azure, the platform-as-a-service market is only about 1/20 the size of the rival infrastructure-as-a-service market led by Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud, and about 1/50 the size of the software-as-a-servic...
Apple could cause some serious disruption in the mobile payments space if it enters the field as reported, say analysts.
Amazon's cloud is adding a service for sending bulk e-mail, saying it will eliminate the burden of "building large-scale e-mail solutions to send marketing and transactional messages."
Buying public cloud services passwords as demonstrated this week at the Black Hat D.C. conference is not the only malicious use these computational and storage resources might offer, according to one security expert.
Apple yesterday made its strongest statement yet that soaring iPad sales are affecting the laptop market, saying that the problem should concern its rivals.
Intel and SAP results and various forecasts issued this week suggest that while 2010 was a recovery year for just about all sectors of IT, enterprise software and accompanying services will be the main drivers for technology revenue growth over the n...
Doom-and-gloom PC prophecies tend to blame the iPad for laptop declines, but IDC and Gartner aren't sounding the alarms just yet.
Gartner's Magic Quadrant report has placed Amazon's cloud computing service in one of its lower tiers, saying that for all of Amazon's commercial success it is "visionary" but "unproven."
Tablets like Apple's iPad are taking a toll on an already battered PC market.
In 2010, worldwide IT spending totalled US US$3.4 trillion and this year spending will be US$3.6 trillion, according to a Gartner report titled 'Forecast Alert: IT Spending, Worldwide, 4Q10 Update'.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTSenior NodeJS DeveloperQLD
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerVIC
- TPSecurity AnalystQLD
- FTFrontEnd Angular DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Sunshine Coast HospitalQLD
- FTAnalysis, Design & Configuration ManagerOther
- CCIntegration SpecialistQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCWeb PublisherACT
- FTBusiness Analyst | Gold CoastQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - PEGAOther
- FTTableau Application Support SpecialistOther
- FTDigital BAOther
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- FTDelphi DeveloperOther
- FTMid-Level Software EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPBusiness Intelligence AnalystQLD
- FTKofax Application DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW