BARCELONA -- Microsoft won't be buying Nokia any time soon despite the despite a sweeping Windows Phone agreement announced by the vendors last week, Nokia CEO Stephen Elop told reporters Sunday.
As with buying insurance or taking vitamins, committing to data backup is a hard sell. Everyone knows that storing records safely in more than one place protects the health of a business, but many companies fail to establish backup systems that will ...
Vendors of proprietary software are fond of warning potential customers thatopen source software isn't ready for business, typically citing subpar features or a higher total cost of ownership (TCO).
Mobile number portability has not taken off in India, with only about 1.7 million users applying for change of operator in the 15 days since the program was introduced, according to the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India.
Facing consumers with an appetite for cloud storage that has increased 50 per cent over the past year, the world's largest consumer online storage provider said on Monday that it will no longer offer unlimited storage and will increase fees for the l...
One year after Microsoft introduced Windows Azure, the platform-as-a-service market is only about 1/20 the size of the rival infrastructure-as-a-service market led by Amazon's Elastic Compute Cloud, and about 1/50 the size of the software-as-a-servic...
Apple could cause some serious disruption in the mobile payments space if it enters the field as reported, say analysts.
Amazon's cloud is adding a service for sending bulk e-mail, saying it will eliminate the burden of "building large-scale e-mail solutions to send marketing and transactional messages."
Buying public cloud services passwords as demonstrated this week at the Black Hat D.C. conference is not the only malicious use these computational and storage resources might offer, according to one security expert.
Apple yesterday made its strongest statement yet that soaring iPad sales are affecting the laptop market, saying that the problem should concern its rivals.
Intel and SAP results and various forecasts issued this week suggest that while 2010 was a recovery year for just about all sectors of IT, enterprise software and accompanying services will be the main drivers for technology revenue growth over the n...
Doom-and-gloom PC prophecies tend to blame the iPad for laptop declines, but IDC and Gartner aren't sounding the alarms just yet.
Gartner's Magic Quadrant report has placed Amazon's cloud computing service in one of its lower tiers, saying that for all of Amazon's commercial success it is "visionary" but "unproven."
Tablets like Apple's iPad are taking a toll on an already battered PC market.
In 2010, worldwide IT spending totalled US US$3.4 trillion and this year spending will be US$3.6 trillion, according to a Gartner report titled 'Forecast Alert: IT Spending, Worldwide, 4Q10 Update'.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPL/ SQL developerOther
- CCGen System AnalystNSW
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- TPSenior Business Intelligence AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Infrastructure LeadQLD
- FTEPAS Technical Support OfficerOther
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTProject Manager- Infrastructure & cloud computingOther
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel Integrator/Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCMigration Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Application Project ManagerNSW
- FTLead Network EngineerOther
- FTTRIM TrainersACT
- CCTest Analyst *MUST HAVE MAXIMO*NSW
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTUnix/Linux Engineer | 6mth ContractOther
- CCJava EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityVIC
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC