The Oculus Rift arrives as a locked-down platform, but you can easily open it back up if you want to play SteamVR games or VR apps from unknown sources—provided you can click a button in the settings menu.
The EVGA SC17 puts high-end 4K gaming in a slick package, but is missing just one thing.
Killer Instinct hits Windows 10 with cross-platform purchases, saves, and multiplayer.
The developer of Young Conker and Fragments, two of the first HoloLens games, describes what gaming will be like with the augmented-reality peripheral—including the caveats.
PC support for PlayStation VR is a “possibility” given the two platforms’ shared components, a Sony exec says.
Plus: Blizzard releases the first supplementary short film for Overwatch, Verdun adds American Doughboys, and Walking Dead Season Three is teased. This is gaming news for March 21-25.
US company Mannatech may have rocked the gaming world with quasi-scientific claims that its products “may have a positive, direct effect on player performance, which can be a big advantage for competitive e-sports players or those just trying to take...
The Australian appetite for gaming has pushed local sales to almost $3 billion in 2015.
ASUS has released the world’s first liquid-cooled gaming laptop, under its gaming division Republic of Gamers (ROG).
Plugging high-end gaming desktop hardware into a laptop may be a crazy idea, but CybertronPC has pulled it off.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
The updated laptops will feature NVMe RAID and up to 3.3GBps read speeds.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
It's maze madness all over again, only with a fresh look and feel.
After the feature leaked a few days ago, Microsoft officially turns it on for everyone as part of the August update.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- The Steam Link is currently on sale for $15
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - MoreeNSW
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTSolution Architect - SecurityNSW
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- CCSalesforce ArchitectVIC
- CCSenior Master Data AnalystNSW
- FTVoice Solution Engineer - Telecommunications (cisco)Other
- CCJunior Network Designer - Telco - GISVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - MAXIMO Asset ManagementOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTOther
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- FTPerl DeveloperACT
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTClient Onboarding ManagerNSW
- TPSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Network Engineer - SMEOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther
- FTNetwork ArchitectACT
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- CCSenior Media Data ExpertVIC