MSI have revealed that their gaming and content creator laptops will receive CPU and GPU upgrades in May, taking advantage of the new generation of Intel Core i9 processors.
Speaking to PC World Australia, a Huawei representative indicated the Chinese technology company might be looking to expand into the gaming space in the near future.
OVH has announced a partnership with MyRepublic to offer MyRepublic’s Gamer customers access to OVH’s dedicated servers at exclusive rates.
Intel Extreme Masters is returning to Sydney on May 3-5, 2019.
Trade Media has announces the launch of the first Australia Games Awards.
The Gfinity Elite Series Australia, presented by Alienware, will launch its second season on Saturday 3rd November.
Turtle Beach has announced that it will be the Official Partner of the Blast Pro Series Copenhagen tournament.
World of Warships have introduced submarines, available in the new Terror of the Deep operation.
We spoke to Alienware’s Frank Azor at this year’s PAX Australia and he admitted that gaming smartphones are a category that the traditionally PC-focused brand does consider from time to time.
Red Bull is partnering with Omen by HP to give gamers the chance to compete across six different games and track their progress on a live leaderboard at PAX 2018.
Razer have announced the Razer Ifrit, a discreet headset for broadcasters.
MSI will kick off an integrated global marketing campaign, MSI x Venom, bringing the highly anticipated film to PC gamers with the latest MSI Optix MPG27CQ Curved Gaming Monitor, Trident 3 Gaming Desktop and B450 Tomahawk Gaming Motherboard.
Ubisoft Australia has announced that the Assassin’s Creed Challenge will come to Metcalfe Park, Sydney, on October 5th and 6th.
HP, in collaboration with PUBG Corporation, has announced the launch of the Omen by HP Challenger Series Tournament in Asia-Pacific and Japan.
Logitech G have announced the Logitech G Pro Gaming Headset, the Logitech G Pro Wireless Gaming Mouse and the Logitech G Pro Gaming Mouse with HERO Sensor.
We have five of these fabulous Logitech® SLIM COMBO keyboard covers to give away to our lucky PC World Readers. T&C's apply http://bit.ly/32MsZgc
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 2 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 3 Panasonic Lumix S1 review: Pushing your limits
- 4 Dell G7 review: Growing pains
- 5 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Plantronics take it up a notch with new RIG 700 wireless gaming headphones
- HyperX show off their answer to the HyperFlux at Gamescom
- Microsoft Edge in Chromium goes beta, and Microsoft says it's ready for everyday use
- Nvidia's massive Gamescom Game Ready driver improves performance, latency and sharpness
- Dell's OptiPlex 7070 Ultra is a mini-PC that fits into a monitor stand
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 vs Note 10+ vs Note 10+ 5G
- Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- The Samsung Galaxy Book S is coming to Australia
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies