The Entertainment Software Association has an early list of companies signed up for floorspace at E3 2011. Here's who made the list:
Nintendo's 3DS has another trick up its sleeve for its glasses-free 3D handheld: a deck of augmented reality playing cards included with each game console.
You knew this was coming.
Nyko is bringing the Perfect Shot handgun controller -- similar to the one that launched for Wii in 2007 -- to the Playstation Move. The Move controller slides into the top of the gun shell, which rumbles with help from two AA batteries that last abo...
An invention firm started by Priceline.com founder Jay Walker has filed a lawsuit against two large computer gaming companies, Activision Blizzard and Zynga, alleging that some of their most popular games infringe on an online tournament patent.
Zynga, the company behind popular Facebook games such as FarmVille and Mafia Wars, has acquired Flock, which develops a Web browser fine-tuned for real-time social networking data feeds.
Gigabyte Technology on Thursday released a series of high-speed motherboards designed to let more applications run at once, without losing speed, and to convert video 10 times faster than normal.
I'm betting most of you don't know Kinect's 3D sensing technology isn't owned by Microsoft. The company that does resides in Israel, and they're called PrimeSense. They've been around since 2005, and describe themselves as "a fabless semiconductor co...
Here's my obligatory list of 2010's top 10 video games, in no particular order. Yours would no doubt look different. That's the point of lists, after all: To throw our favorites out there, then stand around comparing and critiquing.
Microsoft's Xbox 360 is the most used console among users aged 13 or older, according to a new survey from media tracker Nielsen. "Most used", meaning everything from playing games to watching movies or catching some tunes to surfing the internet.
We were wrong -- so far -- that Carol Bartz would be ousted as Yahoo CEO by the end of this year, but we were right that Apple's tablet, whose name wasn't known at the end of last year, would be huge. OK, so that second one was probably a given, but ...
Lara Croft's latest adventure, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, releases to iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad today.
A gorgeous sketch, some message board conjecture, a slow news day here, and presto, wild speculation time!
The third expansion for Blizzard Entertainment's popular fantasy-themed massively multiplayer online role-playing game surpasses first-day sales figures of the previous expansion pack, Wrath of the Lich King.
Australian gamers will have to hold their breath until January, because a decision on introducing an R18+ classification for video games has been delayed until next year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMicrosoft CRM Dynamics Consultant (Mid level)Other
- CCProcess LeadNSW
- FTSenior PMO AnalystOther
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- FTProcess AdministratorOther
- FTOperations Orchestration SpecialistACT
- CCJunior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCCognos/Datastage DeveloperQLD
- FT3 X Project Managers - Financial ServicesOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther
- CCLevel 1 Service Desk SupportWA
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Digital MortgagesNSW
- FTProgram Director - TelecommunicationsOther
- CCIntegration ArchitectQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperOther
- FTNetwork AdministratorOther
- CCMobile DeveloperNSW
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- FTIteration Manager / Scrum Master - DigitalOther
- CCTechnical Lead - Infrastructure SMENSW
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther