Microsoft's not saying much but what the future of Windows 10's Game Mode holds, but we have some suggestions.
Your pleas have been answered. Bungie's Destiny 2 is coming to the PC.
Join host Jimmy Conrad as he gets to play through the "evolutionary" VR experience, The Life of Us at SXSW 2017. Warning: may contain dancing, and fire-breathing pterodactyls.
Torment: Tides of Numenera is the surreal Planescape spiritual successor that RPG fans have been waiting for.
Nintendo's latest mobile game is a freemium version of the popular console game, Fire Emblem.
Dead Rising 4 hits the PC today, but you're forgiven for not knowing—it's only releasing in the Windows 10 Store at the moment.
Plus: Disaster strikes Cities: Skylines, GTA IV gets its first patch in six years, Gears of War 4 PC and console players go head-to-head, and more. This is gaming news for November 28 through December 2.
Here's every new game and trailer revealed at The Game Awards 2016, from new games (like Guardians of the Galaxy) to fresh glimpses at existing games like Mass Effect: Andromeda and Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.
After the ultra-dour death march of the original Watch Dogs, Watch Dogs 2 targets San Francisco and a more light-hearted feel. Even better? The PC version runs smoothly...most of the time.
Microsoft has teamed up with Blizzard for the Skype Hearthstone Academy, bringing back the concept of a digital chat room for fans.
You've seen Doom on an ATM, on an oscilloscope, and on an ultrasound machine. Now see it squashed onto the MacBook Pro Touch Bar.
Civilization VI's Fall Update adds support for DirectX 12 and a slew of new multiplayer goodies.
Expect to see a lot of purple in the next few weeks as people learn to play hacker extraordinaire Sombra.
Dishonored 2's buggy PC port is plagued by performance problems.
If you never got around to playing Ubisoft's neon-soaked, 1980s-inspired Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon fever dream, now's your chance.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft reinstates My People for Windows 10, connecting you to your BFFs
- This overclocked EVGA GTX 1050 Ti costs less than reference models
- This week in games: Forza Horizon 3 gets Hot Wheels, Terry Crews gets a wild Old Spice PC
- Radeon owners rebel when AMD drivers stealth drop Quake Champions links on desktops
- Surface sales sag and Windows Phones fade, as Microsoft's hardware business takes a hit
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTHTML DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, FinanceNSW
- CCProject Manager - Knowledge Management Project - TelcoVIC
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTData Entry Administrator - TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTOracle E-Business Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Manager | HealthQLD
- FTTIBCO Support Analyst - PERM DESKVIC
- FTICT Contractors for multiple Federal Government OpportunitiesSA
- FTIT ArchitectNSW
- FTLead Salesforce ConsultantQLD
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- CCSenior Full Stack Web DeveloperACT
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)QLD
- CCVirtualisation / Infrastructure ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- FTWindows Server Engineer MCSE, SCCM, SCOM, PowershellNSW