Fan-made films based on popular video games have become an interesting phenomena over the years. Just what drives these people to shed their blood, sweat and tears on something they can’t possibly hope to profit from?
In recognition of Earth Day, which is later this month, we take an investigative look into the environmental impact of video games at all states of their development cycle. In this report, we look to several experts on the matter including Greenpeace...
We take a look at one of the least glamorous, but absolutely integral, jobs in the world of sports video game development. Meet the 'roster men,' the folks who process and maintain an immense amount of sports data and statistics to ensure the abiliti...
The iPad is now available in stores and there are already over fifty games available for purchase on Apple's new platform. The following article includes the best games available right now on the iPad, and even details the significant differences and...
Hoping Apple's new MacBook Pro updates might finally be able to chew through GPU-pummeling games like Crysis, Battlefield Bad Company 2, or Mass Effect 2? Keep on hoping for a better future model.
Facebook video game designers, including the creator of Civilization series Sid Meier, talk about the jump from developing traditional games to making games for what's become the biggest platform in the world.
Is the iPhone a legitimate gaming platform? Ask anyone who's ever fiddled with one for more than a few minutes anyone that isn't Nintendo, anyway). Ask anyone who understands, correctly, that video games are more than just Modern Warfare 2 and World ...
From addicting puzzle games like Peggle to Epic Games' exceptional 2D shooter Shadow Complex, we provide a comprehensive list of over twenty great video games available on Microsoft's Xbox Live Arcade service.
When fans take video games into their own hands, the results are often unpredictable. Artwork, music, and other types of tributes can range from the gut-wrenchingly awful to the eternally awesome, but only the best projects are worth waiting for. Tha...
We all lap up celebrity scandals, exhilarated by the unfortunate plight of the rich and famous (Ms Bingle, we're looking at you).
Today marks the fifth year of the PlayStation Portable's lifecycle and we've got a list of five games you should get around to playing before the console dies off in the next generation of handheld. A birthday is as good an excuse to game as any, rig...
Nintendo announced on Tuesday that it is developing a 3D-capable version of its Nintendo DS mobile gaming device, tentatively named the Nintendo 3DS. Nintendo says that the portable gaming machine won't require any special glasses to view 3D images, ...
Nintendo's newly announced 3DS handheld promises 3D imagery without the need for goggles. How is this possible? If it does indeed use Sharp's "parallax barrier" technology, this is how it works.
Last weekend, Australia's first gaming bar, Mana Bar, opened its doors to a gaggle of gamers, cosplayers and gawkers.
A 17in gaming notebook with a Core i7-720M CPU, two 500GB hard drives, 8GB RAM and ATI Mobility Radeon 5870 graphics
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCService management Business AnalystNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - HealthQLD
- FTAgile Delivery Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Software EngineerOther
- FTTechnical Test AnalystQLD
- CCRelease ManagerACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- CCProgram ManagerNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTPMO Project Coordinator, Multiple projectsOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - Client TechnologiesOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTNetwork Services ManagerOther
- CCSenior Test Engineer - Insurance domainVIC
- CCSenior Project manager - Telecom IndustryVIC
- FTPractice Director DevelopmentSA
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD
- FTDigital Business Analyst - IntermediateQLD
- FTHealthcare TesterVIC
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTTechnical Operations ManagerOther
- FTProduct Support ManagerVIC
- CCSenior RF Engineer - OptimisationVIC