I'm asking for it, I really am: I'm nearly finished with story mode in Arkham City, about to ascend the loftiest tower in the prison-city's center, preparing to do battle with forces I won't spoil here. I've been playing on the hardest difficulty set...
For years, using voice recognition technology on phones or other devices has been a novelty -- something people try once but never again, usually because it works so poorly. But recent developments, including harnessing the computational power of the...
Kinect hacking is taking off at blinding speed. Microsoft's Kinect motion controller for XBox 360 is less than a month old, and it's been barely two weeks since Adafruit announced a winner in their Open Kinect competition. Since then, Microsoft has t...
For all the launch fanfare, it sounds like Call of Duty Black Ops may be suffering from Fallout New Vegas syndrome. Scan the PC version's official forums on Steam and instead of euphoric posts about the game's ballistic brilliance, you're confronted ...
Well, that was fast. Do-it-yourself electronics kit maker and hobby retailer Adafruit recently announced that a hacker had won the company's Open Kinect Bounty. Spain-based hacker Hector Martin Cantero, who is known online as "marcan," released a pro...
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
That's two runs through Fable III in the can. I was naughty the first time through and nice the second, which basically means I traded flickering red body tattoos for a bunch of glimmering white ones. What do they mean? Who knows. They look like cool...
Halo: Reach has apparently been breached. The latest chapter in Microsoft's flagship franchise is prematurely in the wild. Bungie's Xbox 360 exclusive sci-fi shooter -- prequel to the venerable Xbox-original Halo: Combat Evolved and not due out until...
It's smaller, shinier, and back in black: Microsoft's new Xbox 360 took many by surprise at last month's E3.
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia 6 (2018) review: Simple. Solid. Supreme.
- 2 Samsung Q9F Series QLED: Peak performance from a home entertainment heavyweight
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Go grab the GTX 1080 Mini for $500 at Amazon before the price shoots back up
- CloudBerry Backup Free: Cloud storage syncing that's worth the learning curve
- 4 ways Android Messages for web is better than Apple Messages on the Mac (and 4 ways it's not)
- QNAP introduces new TVS-882BR-RDX
- Upcoming Overwatch Contenders Finals set for Melbourne Esports Open
PCW Evaluation Team
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
If you can afford the price tag, it is well worth the money. It out performs any other laptop I have tried for gaming, and the transportable design and incredible display also make it ideal for work.
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
- Computex 2018: Everything you missed at Asia's biggest tech tradeshow
- Computex 2018: Nvidia launches new AI-focused hardware and software platforms
- Huawei P20 Pro review: See it and believe the hype
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies