Three smartwatches are getting Android Wear 2.0, but a bug has held up the software from a wider rollout.
After the Windows 10 Creators Update, owners of select Galaxy devices will be able to unlock their PCs with their fingerprint.
This should give a needed boost to Google's Nougat numbers, which still show a pitifully small dent in the overall ecosystem.
A "smaller" version is no slouch either, coming in at 5.7 inches in a clear attempt to win back fans of the Galaxy Note line.
If you don't mind a few hiccups, you'll be able to join in on a limited beta test of Android 7.0 on Nov. 9.
The Gear 360 is a cool little $230 camera that's perfect for Galaxy S8 owners who want to shoot 4K video or broadcast live.
We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
These two flagships share a similar feature, but usability and battery life vary.
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
- 5 Bradley Digital Smoker review: Make a great barbecue even better
Join the newsletter!
- Evercade review: A charming cartridge-based handheld for retro gaming enthusiasts
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs S20 Ultra: Which ultimate flagship should get all of your money?
- What remote learning will look like this fall in Meet, Teams, and Zoom
- Android users now have a personal earthquake detector right on their phone
- HyperX Cloud Flight S review: An improvement, even if Qi charging still fails to impress
PCW Evaluation Team
Ultimately this laptop has achieved everything I would hope for in a laptop for work, while fitting that into a form factor and weight that is remarkable.
I highly recommend the Dynabook Portégé® X30L-G notebook for everyday business use, it is a benchmark setting notebook of its generation in the lightweight category.
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
- Sonos Arc review: The Main Event
- Soundbars: Why they’re worth it and which one should you buy
- Buying a laptop this EOFY? Here's a cheat sheet
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies