Previously reserved for those eyeing off the premium end of the Galaxy S20 lineup, Samsung are now giving a free set of true wireless headphones to anyone who preorders any one of their new devices.
Telstra's latest line-up of Galaxy flagships has something of a hole in it.
Unsurprisingly, Samsung’s sharpest and shiniest flagships are a far cry from affordable.
We decided to do some pre-review analysis and breakdown of whether Samsung’s Note series holds its own against the company’s 2020 flagships.
Here's a quick run-down of what Vodafone and Optus have to offer when it comes to the Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra:
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Optus?
Here's a quick run-down of how Vodafone and Telstra compare when it comes to post-paid plans for the new Samsung Galaxy S20, Galaxy S20+ and Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Samsung’s Galaxy S20, S20+ and S20 Ultra have arrived - but how much will they cost through Vodafone?
Motorola are bringing that flip-phone you like back into style with the revamped Razr. However, Samsung aren’t keen to let their early dominance in the foldable space be tested lightly.
Save up to $90! Great Deals on Norton 360 antivirus starting at just A$79.99 Get comprehensive protection with Norton 360 including Antivirus, secure VPN, a Password Manager, PC Cloud Backup, and more. All backed by 60-day Money Back Guarantee and 100% Virus Protection Promise.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS TUF FX505 (Ryzen 7) review: Tolerable trade-offs
- 2 Oppo A5Xs review: Cutting corners
- 3 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Xiro Drone Xplorer V by Rapoo review
Join the newsletter!
- How to watch iTunes Extras on your TV
- The Elder Scrolls - Blades (Nintendo Switch) review: A decent dungeon crawler that eschews the series' strengths
- Should you subscribe to Binge?
- Foxtel to launch new Binge streaming service
- SD Express will support PCIe 4.0, but don't hold your breath
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Huawei P40 Pro review: Breaking Point
- Dell XPS 13 (2020) review: A deft upgrade that doesn't break what doesn't need fixing
- How Australia's Telcos and ISPs are reacting to increased coronavirus connectivity demands
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies