The expensive, foldable smartphone of the future finally arrives
The Galaxy Fold has one small feature that might make it the best phone Samsung have shipped all year
Apart from the obvious difference in form-factor that seperates the Fold from every other =flagship that’s landed on Australian shores this year, Samsung's first foldable features a is that it features a Snapdragon processor.
Samsung's Galaxy Fold is launching in about a week and - while it isn't quite cheap - it's cheaper than we expected.
Samsung's next flagship phablet finally has a date for its big reveal - here's what we already know about it.
A number of US tech writers and journalists have reported issues with the durability of Samsung's first foldable, raising durability concerns days out from the device's launch.
Here’s how to clean your Galaxy Fold without breaking it.
I want a Fold but, after four days with it, I don’t know if I really want this Fold.
Looking to pick up Samsung's first foldable phone? Here's how much it'll cost you.
I don't know if you should run out and pre-order the world's first mainstream foldable phone but I'm certain that I want one.
Here’s how the two premium devices compare.
Toys for Boys
MSI looks to add executive chic to a winning laptop formula
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- 2 Samsung Galaxy A70 Australian review
- 3 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 4 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 5 JBL Free X review: Better battery life comes at a cost
Join the newsletter!
- Google decides to 'iterate' on its deceptive favicon search plan
- The Full Nerd ep. 122: AMD's confusing Radeon RX 5600 XT launch
- Intel's Ghost Canyon NUC and Compute Element: 10 questions and intriguing facts
- Which HP Laptop Do I Buy?
- Uber Elevate and Uber Air Explained
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Oppo Reno2 Z review
- Google Pixel 4 XL review (2019): Full Resolution
- Samsung Galaxy Fold review: Show Off
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies