IBM and Fujifilm have figured out how to fit 220TB of data on a standard-size tape that fits in your hand, flexing the technology's strengths as a long-term storage medium.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
Panasonic and Fujifilm say they have developed a new image sensor using organic materials that is far more sensitive than anything currently on the market.
Oracle's StorageTek division today announced its highest capacity and fastest tape drive to date -- the company says the T10000C stores up to 5TB of uncompressed data and offers throughput speeds of up to 70% faster than similar products today.
"Three-dimensional everything" is shaping up to be the big trend of 2010 (or at least its most-prominent bastion of hype), but Fujifilm had an early jump on the 3D craze.
If you've picked up a 3D camera from Fujifilm and are basking in the glory of its 3D display, what are you going to do with the 3D photos you've taken, aside from view them on your slick new 3D HDTV? Rather than order 3D photos from Fujifilm directl...
Fujifilm Recording Media U.S.A and IBM today announced they were able to demonstrate a new particulate that can be used to create magnetic tape cartridges that are 44 times more dense than today's Generation 4 LTO Ultrium's cartridges.
Japan's FujiFilm is planning to add a new dimension to photography this year: the third dimension.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTx2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETLOther
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSplunk SpecialistACT
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTAutomation SpecialistOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- CCHelpdesk Support - L2VIC
- CCCommunications AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTUX UI DesignerACT
- FTSystem EngineerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperNSW
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- TPSenior .NET AWS DeveloperNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther
- CCIT Service Desk SupportSA
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTL1 Service Desk SupportWA