The U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules violate the free speech rights of broadband providers because the regulations take away their ability to block Web traffic they disagree with, one ISP has argued.
Four U.S. senators ground the chamber's business to a halt Wednesday in an effort to prevent lawmakers from voting on a bill to extend portions of the Patriot Act used to collect telephone and business records from the country's residents.
Legislation intended to end the U.S. National Security Agency's bulk collection of domestic telephone records is drawing opposition from several unlikely sources, digital and civil rights groups.
U.S. Senator Rand Paul, a Republican presidential candidate, has introduced legislation that would overturn the Federal Communications Commission's recent net neutrality rules.
Consumer groups are cheering the news that Comcast abandoned its proposed US$45 billion acquisition of fellow cable and broadband provider Time Warner Cable, saying it's good for customers and demonstrates the power of Internet activism.
It's difficult to predict how an appeals court will rule after it hears arguments Monday in Verizon Communication's challenge of the U.S. Federal Communications Commission's net neutrality rules.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- How to delete, disable, or limit your Facebook account
- Monoprice slashes $80 off the Xbox One X on Sea of Thieves launch day
- Evoluent VerticalMouse C Right Wireless review: This upright mouse aims to end your arm pain
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTPrincipal Solution Architect ? Healthcare InfrastructureQLD
- TPCloud DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTDesktop Engineer Level 1 - 2Other
- CCTRIM - System Administrator - BrisbaneNSW
- FTNetwork Infrastructure Development EngineerNSW
- CCWindows System Admin with IIS - Insurance ClientQLD
- FTSenior Front-End Developer (Urgent)Other
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTForeperson / Field Supervisor - ConstructionVIC
- FTPython DeveloperOther
- FTStorage & Backup EngineerOther
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Business Intelligence AnalystNSW
- TPUX UI DesignerNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectWA
- CCOracle DeveloperVIC
- FTTechnical Digital ProducerOther
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- TPSystems AnalystVIC
- FTERP Technical Analyst - PeoplesoftOther
- TPBusiness and Data AnalystQLD
- FTEnterprise Application AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk SupportVIC
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD