France Télécom's CEO Stéphane Richard has been charged with conspiracy to defraud, a Paris court announced Wednesday. The charge relates to alleged activities before he joined the company.
France Télécom is finally switching its official name to Orange after the name change was approved at its annual general meeting.
France Télécom reported a 4.5 percent drop in revenue in the fourth quarter, blaming much of the decline on regulatory measures.
Mobile network operator Orange will install Lookout's Mobile Security application on some of the Android-based tablets and smartphones it distributes starting in 2013, aiming to protect millions of subscribers in the first year alone.
Orange and China Telecom have signed a partnership agreement that allows users to access their respective networks, both Wi-Fi and VPN, the French operator said Wednesday.
We have 4 to give away so jump in!
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 2 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 3 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Ring Video Doorbell review
Join the newsletter!
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- In Pictures: A Hands-On First Look At The Fujifilm X-H1
- Crossing Souls review: A retro-adventure that embraces the past but doesn't learn from it
- The 500GB Samsung 960 Evo is at its cheapest price yet
- Samsung's ultra-fast 30TB SSD crams massive capacity into a 2.5-inch drive
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Is My Smart Speaker Always Listening?
- Sony a7R Mk III review: Full, in-depth review
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTMultiple Angular ExpertACT
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTNetezza Developer - Brisbane locationNSW
- FTSAP Test AnalystsACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Engineer l MPLS, switching, BGP, OSPF, MPBGPNSW
- CCData Migration LeadACT
- FTTechnical Quality LeadVIC
- FTWindows 10 Deployment ManagerOther
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTLead Business AnalystOther
- FTSenior Change AnalystOther
- FTSupport EngineerOther
- CCDelivery Manager - Cloud Solution ProjectNSW
- CCRequirements AnalystACT
- TPChange Lead | UtilitiesQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Wealth & Fund Management ApplicationsOther
- FTSenior DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Corporate SuperOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTSAP HCM Lead - ECS.111, SAP HR PA/OMOther
- CCSolution ArchitectWA
- CCSQL Database AdministratorQLD
- FTService Centre ConsultantQLD