Every company says it wants to provide a top-notch customer experience; how many actually do is another matter.
Few would dispute marketing automation's potential to benefit corporate marketing efforts, but with all the many and varied tools out there, keeping campaigns coordinated and cohesive can be difficult.
Forrester has cut its worldwide IT spending forecast for this year, saying growth will be 3.3 per cent in US dollars, rather than 6.2 per cent. Total spending will be $US2.2 trillion.
IBM hopes to expand its customer base and sell to executives outside of IT, including marketers, with a new set of consulting services that can be bought online with a credit card.
Combined U.S. business and consumer spending on technology will rise 5.3 percent this year to US$1.315 trillion and 6.0 percent to $1.4 trillion in 2015, thanks to an improving economy and an acceleration in purchases by businesses and government age...
Oracle spent years developing its next-generation Fusion Applications and finally put them into general availability nearly a year-and-a-half ago, but some new evidence suggests that it's been less than successful at enticing customers to move up.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Risk and Compliance StreamOther
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTSecurity Cleared Network EngineerACT
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- FTSenior Change ManagerACT
- CCWeb PublisherACT
- FTHead of Quality AssuranceNSW
- FTSenior Application DeveloperOther
- FTSQL DeveloperACT
- FTProject ManagerACT
- CCTeam Assistant/Executive Assistant - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst (Infrastructure Projects)Other
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperACT
- FTUX Researcher - ContractNSW
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager/Business AnalystQLD
- FTCampaigns & Events ManagerOther
- FTICT TrainerOther
- FTPrincipal Architect/ConsultantOther
- FTChange ManagerSA
- FTContract Specialist - TelecomOther
- FTCyber Security Program ManagerNSW
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- TPCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCDevelopers ? Multiple opportunitiesQLD