The Carr-E is one of Ford's visions for a personal mobility, last mile solution.
Ford has expanded its partnership with Blackberry to use its QNX software in its Internet-connected cars. The goal: to ensure the mobile platform is secure as the company moves toward a self-driving fleet.
Ford's making a big commitment to connected car platforms, announcing that every 2017 Ford model will run Apple CarPlay if equipped with the company's SYNC 3 infotainment platform.
Ford Mustang EcoBoost 2016 - Slideshow
Apple today released an updated list of car models that support its iPhone-mirroring API CarPlay, but the list excludes some major car makers -- at least for now.
Have you driven a Ford lately? In a few years you may not have to if the new self-driving car venture between Ford and Google is successful.
The car-maker will invest additional $4.5 billion in electric vehicles by 2020, when, it says, some 40% of its vehicles will have EV models.
Ford drives into car-sharing... U.S. government ranked last on app security... Google intros free music streaming... and more tech news.
Oracle shrugs off Salesforce rumors...House OKs plan to stop NSA phone dragnet...why Ford's CEO is wary of Apple and Google
The biggest smartphone companies in the world flocked to Barcelona for the 2015 Mobile World Congress. More than 90,000 people walked through MWC's many halls to experience the next-generation of technology products, ranging from Samsung's Galaxy S6 ...
Beat out of a windfall?
Top speed and volume restrictions can be placed on select 2015 Fords, including the Mustang, with the rolling out of the company’s supervisory MyKey technology.
Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
Ford will begin offering its AppLink voice control system in additional Asian markets and bring its emergency assistance technology to Taiwan, the company said Monday at the Computex trade show in Taipei.
If you're bad at parking your car, whether it's parallel, perpendicular, backing in or backing out, Ford says its new Focus has technology that can help.
SanDisk MicroSDXC™ for Nintendo® Switch™
Dyson Supersonic™ Hair Dryer Fuchsia/Iron
Apple iPhone X
Breitling Superocean Heritage Chronographe 44
Nespresso Creatista Coffee Machine
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-77EZ1000U
Panasonic OLED 4K Ultra HD TV - TH-55EZ950U
WD MY PASSPORT™ Gaming Storage
cloudandco Smart Cane
Bang and Olufsen BeoVision 14
WD MY PASSPORT™ X Gaming Storage
Toys for Boys
Panasonic Hi-Fi - SC-UA7GS-K
WD MY CLOUD™ HOME Personal Cloud Storage
Xbox One X
iRobot Roomba 980 Vaccum Cleaning Robot
Dearear Endear In-ear Wireless Earphones
Amazon Echo Bluetooth Speaker
PETKIG Go Smart Dog Leash
Panasonic 4K UHD Blu-Ray Player and Full HD Recorder with Netflix - UBT1GL-K
Toffee Bags Commuter Satchel
Raspberry Pi Starter Kit
Ikea NORDMÄRKE Wireless Charging Pad
Razer DeathAdder Expert Ergonomic Gaming Mouse
Urbanworx Full HD Action Camera
Panasonic Portable Splashproof Fun - RF-D20U
Kogan Bluetooth Soundbar
Lexon Flip Alarm Clock
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Destiny 2 PC review: A port worthy of PC gaming's mighiest rigs
- Need for Speed: Payback tweaks awful progression system amid loot box controversy
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCManager-Process Tranformation (Black Belt)NSW
- TPSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Change ManagerVIC
- TPProject OfficerVIC
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- CCDesktop Support TechnicianOther
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Business Analyst - ASAP StartQLD
- CCProject ManagerACT
- FTPrincipal ConsultantOther
- FTDigital Account StrategistSA
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- TPPrincipal PO|PI DeveloperQLD
- CCSecurity AnalystQLD
- CCApplications Development Delivery LeadVIC
- TPSAP ABAP DeveloperQLD
- TPBusiness Analyst ManagerNSW
- FTDevOps Engineer/ LeadOther
- FTService Desk CoordinatorVIC
- CCCisco ACI Senior Network Engineer, Technical Consultant Or Network ArchitectNSW
- FTManual Tester - Accounting & FinanceOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- CCIntel IT ArchitectNSW