The White House will give up its social media accounts to the next President in just a few months. Here's how it will happen.
With information besieging users from all sides and ending up archived -- or not -- in email, cloud storage or simply lurking in social media streams, keeping everything organized can be a chore. A service now out of beta from the co-founder of Flick...
Spy agencies including the U.S. National Security Agency have been working together to extract personal information, including location data and address books, from mobile apps as part of a globe-spanning effort to thwart terrorist plots, according t...
These tech giants had a valuable market locked down. Then they screwed up.
Flickr has unveiled updated camera shooting features such as new, live-view filters; customised filter adjustments; and sophisticated grid, zoom, focus, and exposure lock controls. And everything's wrapped in an intuitive, gesture-based interface.
If there was any doubt left that Nokia's next Windows Phone would have a greatly improved camera, Microsoft erased it with a couple of Flickr photos.
In yet another mobile acquisition, Yahoo has acquired Qwiki, a New York City company that makes an app for turning photos and videos into short, edited movies.
When Flickr announced its 1TB free storage giveaway on Monday, the company said it was offering you enough storage to "take a photo every hour for forty years" without filling up your allotment. Not content to wait four decades, hackers are already f...
Yahoo has made some radical changes to its Flickr photo sharing service, which now has a more photo-filled interface and comes with a free terabyte of storage so that users can upload images at their original resolution.
Apple has recently uploaded a new ad to its YouTube channel called “Photos Every Day,” which is designed to show-off the capabilities of the iPhone 5 camera.
Designer Arthur Reis has created new 3D renderings to illustrate what Apple's iPhone 6 could look like. The mocked-up iPhone 6 is much thinner than the iPhone 5, and has a redesigned Home button covering the entire bottom panel of the iPhone.
Apple has launched a new advertising campaign for its iPhone, highlighting the reasons people love the smartphone through a "Why iPhone" web page and a promotional email.
Photographers turning to social networks like Facebook and Twitter to promote their work may be losing the legal rights to their photos because the sites are deleting the images' metadata.
Flickr users are livid over a recent bug causing their private photos to be made public.
Sales of Samsung's two Galaxy S smartphones have topped 100 million since the first version sold in May 2010, the company reported via its Flickr page.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Thinking Big: Why Bold Ideas, Technology and Collaboration Help Bridge the Rural-Urban Divide
- Comodo Internet Security Pro 10 Review: It works well, but read every install screen closely
- Windows Defender review: Basic protection at the right price
- AVG Internet Security Review: A premium antivirus suite that you can put on all your household PCs
- Avast Premier review: An attractive antivirus suite with limited install options
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist - Senior roleOther
- CCBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerNSW
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTiOS DeveloperSA
- CCAutomation TesterVIC
- TPSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager-Port MacquarieNSW
- FTEnterprise Architect - Permanent OpportunityQLD
- CCAutomation TesterNSW
- CCIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- TP.NET DeveloperWA
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- CCSolutions ArchitectNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- CCBusiness Analyst ? Digital ProgramQLD
- CCFull-Stack DeveloperVIC
- FTC++ Analyst ProgrammerOther
- FTTechnical Digital Producer | 6 Month ContractOther