Steps, distance, pace, track, heart rate, this thing can do it all
Use this wristband device to track your steps, distance, and even your sleep
Fitbit in pictures
Here's a hands-on look at the new Fitbit Versa.
Fitbit CEO James Park made a trip to Sydney to debut the company's first full-blown smartwatch, the Fitbit Ionic.
Fitbit are now taking orders for their next fitness-focused smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa 2.
Fitbit has unveiled a more-affordable version of last year's smartwatch, the Fitbit Versa Lite.
Sydney-based owners of the Fitbit Ionic and Fitbit Versa can now use either smartwatch to pay for their morning commute using the NFC chip in the wearable.
Fitbit has announced the availability of Fitbit Charge 3.
Fitbit has announced their latest fitness band, the Fitbit Charge 3.
If you were to go “all-in” on the tracking and coaching technologies found in some of the best sports smartwatches and wearables on the market, would they really empower you to live a healthier lifestyle or would they end up being too much of a chore...
A new wave of devices designed to feed information on our wellbeing are hitting shop shelves. The collated information is teaching us more about how we eat, sleep, exercise and more. Some simply provide the little push we need to get off the couch an...
A place in your pocket is no longer enough for mobile gadget makers: now, they want your body.
If you want a wristband tracker, the Fitbit Flex is the one to get right now. I'll likely still go back to the Zip, because the replaceable battery really works for me. But if you prefer the harder-to-lose wristband approach to social step tracking, ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo Reno 5G review: Big Deal
- 2 Google Pixel 3a review: Less is more
- 3 Moto G7 review: The new gold standard for budget buyers
- 4 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the newsletter!
- Logitech's new mouse has a lot of buttons
- Vodafone vs Telstra: Who has the best iPhone plans?
- Foxtel to retire Foxtel Now mobile app and push customers towards Foxtel Go
- Samsung Q90R QLED 4K TV review
- The iPhone 11 and iPhone 11 Pro will be Telstra's first eSIM-friendly flagships
PCW Evaluation Team
This smart laptop was enjoyable to use and great to work on – creating content was super simple.
It really doesn’t get more “gaming laptop” than this.
As the Maserati or BMW of laptops, it would fit perfectly in the hands of a professional needing firepower under the hood, sophistication and class on the surface, and gaming prowess (sports mode if you will) in between.
The MSI PS63 is an amazing laptop and I would definitely consider buying one in the future.
This small mobile printer is exactly what I need for invoicing and other jobs such as sending fellow tradesman details or step-by-step instructions that I can easily print off from my phone or the Web.
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
- Happy iPhone Day: Here's everything Apple just announced
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ Australian review (2019)
- Hands-On: The Samsung Galaxy Fold is my new problematic fave
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies