Hosted service vendor Telco Systems is hoping to make it easier for businesses to buy cloud-based routers and firewalls, but the company first has to convince service providers it's a good idea.
The number of NTP (Network Time Protocol) servers that can be abused to amplify DDoS attacks has decreased dramatically this year, but the threat remains.
A new tool called the Modern Honey Network (MHN) aims to make deploying and managing large numbers of honeypots easier so that enterprises can adopt such systems as part of their active defense strategies.
Attackers are increasingly abusing devices configured to publicly respond to SNMP (Simple Network Management Protocol) requests over the Internet to amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks.
A significant increase this weekend in TCP traffic with source port zero detected could be part of reconnaissance efforts in preparation for more serious attacks, according to security researchers from Cisco Systems.
Following through on an order earlier this year from U.S. President Barack Obama, the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is rapidly developing a set of guidelines and best practices to help organizations better secure their IT syst...
Following up on customer feedback from U.S. intelligence agencies, VMware security systems provider HyTrust has updated its virtual security appliance so actions taken by administrators can be delayed until external approval for that action is grante...
The Chinese hacker group that broke into the computer network of The New York Times and other high-profile organizations, including defense contractors, has launched new attacks following a few months of inactivity, according to researchers from secu...
Aiming to better address the security needs of businesses of all sizes that are facing increasingly complex attacks, McAfee has added two endpoint security suites to its product lineup.
McAfee plans to acquire Stonesoft, a Helsinki-based maker of firewalls, for US$389 million in cash, the companies said Monday.
Security vendor Sophos has released an update for the software used on its Web gateway security appliance in order to address three serious vulnerabilities in the product's Web-based user interface.
The majority of email and Web gateways, firewalls, remote access servers, UTM (united threat management) systems and other security appliances have serious vulnerabilities, according to a security researcher who analyzed products from multiple vendor...
If you're not sure about the purpose behind Daiyuu Nobori's online thesis project, perhaps the large picture of the collapse of the Berlin Wall will help.
Kaspersky Lab's Internet Security 2013 product contains a bug that can be exploited remotely, especially on local networks, to completely freeze the OS on computers running the software.
Barracuda Networks released a new update on Monday to further mitigate a security issue that could have allowed attackers to gain unauthorized access to some of its network security appliances through backdoor accounts originally intended for remote ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Lenovo ThinkPad celebrates 25 years of cutting edge technology
- ESET works with Google to halt dangerous malware
- Netgear delivers industry first networking devices with remote management from anywhere in the world
- Amaysim launches new online offering for outright mobiles
- The Evil Within 2 review: A rare sequel that outdoes the original, though it could be so much more
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPJava DeveloperWA
- TPEL1 Data AnalystACT
- TPICT Strategic Sourcing SpecialistQLD
- FTProject Director- CloudOther
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorNSW
- TPKnowledge AnalystVIC
- FTAgile Business Analyst, website or mobile apps expOther
- FTCitrix Administrator/ EngineerOther
- TPAPS 6 Business AnalystACT
- FTLead Solution ArchitectSA
- FTIT Service Delivery ManagerOther
- FTIT Rollout TechnicianSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTFront-End Developer - BankingVIC
- FTCloud Transformation ArchitectOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCBI AnalystQLD
- FTSystems AnalystACT
- FTBusiness Analyst - Accounting / Financial DataOther
- FTLevel 3 Desktop EngineerOther
- FTSAP HR Team LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- CCIdentity & Access Management AnalystVIC
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTBusiness Analyst (SAP Application )Other