You can now watch Netflix videos on Firefox for Linux, but not everyone is happy about it as the battle over DRM in HTML rages on.
Chrome and Firefox will warn you when you try to login to a site without HTTPS.
Mozilla is aiming to roll out multi-process Firefox to even more users in January.
Mozilla today introduced three new test features for Firefox, including one that may foreshadow a more aggressive ad-blocking strategy by the developer.
Small, scrappy Opera has always been a great browser, but with recent additions of ad-blocking, battery saving and more, it's bidding for big-time market share.
Open source Web browser, Mozilla Firefox, claimed its latest update has fixed several critical vulnerabilities in Firefox 44 and earlier, and Firefox ESR (Extended Support Release) version 38.6.
After blasting Microsoft's attempts to set Edge as the default browser in Windows 10, Mozilla is enjoying some sweet revenge by steering Firefox users away from Bing.
In case you needed another reason to uninstall Adobe Flash, we've got one: It can drag down your PC by as much as 80 percent. Yes, 80 percent. So not only is Adobe Flash incredibly unsafe, it's a memory hog. And we've got the numbers to prove it.
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Yahoo has inched ahead in the U.S. search market after becoming the default search tool in Mozilla's Firefox browser, according to StatCounter, a web analytics company.
Mozilla is planning a version of the Firefox OS for wearables, and one of the top priorities is to break down barriers among smartwatches, smart glasses and other body-hugging devices based on Apple's and Google's operating systems.
Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Mozilla is on track to debut the new "Australis" user interface for Firefox next month after promoting the UI to its beta build last week.
Love it or hate it, the annual International CES is the way the year begins for many people in the consumer electronics industry. Next week in Las Vegas, companies will present their vision of things to come, some of it grounded in fact and some pure...
The first Web-based Firefox mobile OS smartphones will be released soon in Spain and Poland, with more coming soon to other regions of the world, Mozilla announced Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- AMD, Nvidia coin mining graphics cards appear as gaming GPU shortage intensifies
- Akitio Node Cabinet review: Real, affordable graphics for your laptop
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- CCSenior Network Architect - CloudVIC
- TPSenior Project Manager - System ImplementationQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- FTPlatform/DevOps EngineerOther
- FTSenior Recruitment Specialist |Other
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- FTProject Manager-Rail/ Telecommunication /Electrical engineeringOther
- FTeCommerce Project ManagerOther
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTHR Project Officer (Workforce Planning)Other
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- TPService Desk AnalystACT
- FTMicrosoft Azure Cloud EngineerNSW
- CCSystems Specialist - Network Systems l Port MacquarieNSW
- CCICT Training ManagerNSW
- FTHelpdesk AnalystOther
- CCCloud Orchestration SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataOther
- FTIT Project SchedulerOther
- FTCRM DeveloperACT
- CCJunior Change AnalystNSW