Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Firefox in pictures
If you love Firefox, you'll love these extensions!
You can now watch Netflix videos on Firefox for Linux, but not everyone is happy about it as the battle over DRM in HTML rages on.
Chrome and Firefox will warn you when you try to login to a site without HTTPS.
Mozilla is aiming to roll out multi-process Firefox to even more users in January.
Mozilla today introduced three new test features for Firefox, including one that may foreshadow a more aggressive ad-blocking strategy by the developer.
Small, scrappy Opera has always been a great browser, but with recent additions of ad-blocking, battery saving and more, it's bidding for big-time market share.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
Firefox 3.6.6 with crash protection is now available, and according to Mozilla it "provides uninterrupted browsing for Windows and Linux users when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
So out of the blue today, I click a link embedded in an e-mail, and Outlook gives me this error:
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
While it's impossible to sum up the thousands of enhancements and bug fixes both big and small, the Firefox 4 beta version brings the browser that much closer to taking over everything on the desktop. There are fewer reasons for anyone to interact wi...
The apps you use most--your Web browser, productivity tools, media managers, and Windows and its built-in accessories--are more powerful than you realize. They are loaded with unpublicized features that make your PC easier to use, they respond to sup...
Google Chrome hit a milestone over the weekend when it became the third-most popular browser after Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, according to metrics firm Net Applications. It controls just 4.63 percent of the browser market, but C...
For browser fans, this is the best of times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 2 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 3 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 4 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 5 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- MSI GE72 7RE Apache Pro gaming laptop review
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Front End Developer - BRISBANEWA
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTDeputy Chief Engineer - Defence Systems - IT Services - Nowra BasedNSW
- CCBusiness Change ManagerNSW
- FTChange LeadQLD
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCData AnalystNSW
- CCService DeskSA
- FTSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCData ArchitectACT
- CCCloud Engineer - Multiple roles - AWS/AzureVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCPega DeveloperWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- TPData Migration LeadNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- CCChange AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystQLD
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTWireless Networking ConsultantNSW