Mozilla has its hands in many projects aimed at advancing the Web. Here's our take on the 10 most promising
Firefox in pictures
If you love Firefox, you'll love these extensions!
Mozilla has made its Firefox Quantum browser available to download, promising twice the performance of Mozilla Firefox with the same stingy memory usage.
You can now watch Netflix videos on Firefox for Linux, but not everyone is happy about it as the battle over DRM in HTML rages on.
Chrome and Firefox will warn you when you try to login to a site without HTTPS.
Mozilla is aiming to roll out multi-process Firefox to even more users in January.
Mozilla today introduced three new test features for Firefox, including one that may foreshadow a more aggressive ad-blocking strategy by the developer.
Browsers can supply your location when you permit it. If you have no plans of ever permitting it here's how to turn that feature off.
Read on if you've ever been frustrated by slow performance in Firefox.
Despite the convenience, free public Wi-Fi networks like those found in hotels, Starbucks, and McDonald's are also a serious risk when it comes to your data and personal information.
Firefox 3.6.6 with crash protection is now available, and according to Mozilla it "provides uninterrupted browsing for Windows and Linux users when there is a crash in the Adobe Flash, Apple Quicktime or Microsoft Silverlight plugins.
So out of the blue today, I click a link embedded in an e-mail, and Outlook gives me this error:
We take a look at the performance and features of the big four internet browsers to see which one will serve you best in 2017.
There's more to your web browsing life than just the standard big four browsers. Here are 10 alternate browsers to satisfy your itch for something different.
Should you buy a UHD TV? What about OLED? Which ecosystem do I want to belong to? Will it work with my smart TV? Does size matter? All this and more answered in our comprehensive TV buying guide.
While it's impossible to sum up the thousands of enhancements and bug fixes both big and small, the Firefox 4 beta version brings the browser that much closer to taking over everything on the desktop. There are fewer reasons for anyone to interact wi...
The apps you use most--your Web browser, productivity tools, media managers, and Windows and its built-in accessories--are more powerful than you realize. They are loaded with unpublicized features that make your PC easier to use, they respond to sup...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
- CUB Announces Hack The World Winners
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review: more of a personal best than a world record
- KRACK Wi-Fi attacks shouldn't harm updated Windows PCs
- Microsoft delays Age of Empires: Definitive Edition as the series turns 20
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- iPhone 8
- Canon 6D MK II: Full, in-depth review
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystNSW
- FTManagement Consultant, Strategy, New Products, TransformationsOther
- FTService Desktop TechnicianOther
- TPC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FTGraduate Inside Sales Consultant - SMSF SolutionsOther
- FTEnterprise Architect - ApplicationsOther
- CCProject DirectorQLD
- TPTechnical Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperOther
- FTDomain ArchitectOther
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTWorkday TesterVIC
- FTTest ManagerACT
- FTBI / ETL DeveloperWA
- TPProject CoordinatorACT
- FTData EngineerOther
- CCI&CS Communications LeadVIC
- CCMiddleware SpecialistNSW
- CCHelpdesk AnalystNSW
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW