Hewlett-Packard has lowered its financial outlook for the year after another quarter of declining sales and profit.
Vodafone could be seeing the beginning of a customer turnaround, with the telco adding customers in the second half of 2014 after several periods of loss, according to financial results released Wednesday by Hutchison Telecommunications Australia Lim...
Cisco Systems posted quarterly revenue and profit gains that included growth for its software-defined networking products, and Chairman and CEO John Chambers used the occasion to lay down the gauntlet to SDN rival VMware.
Twitter nearly doubled its revenue last quarter, handsomely beating forecasts, but it continues to battle slow user growth.
Sony has put an estimate to the damage caused by the massive cyberattack against Sony Pictures Entertainment last year -- US$15 million.
Lenovo's smartphone business is shipping more handsets to countries outside China, following the company's recent acquisition of Motorola Mobility and more competition in the local market.
Citrix Systems announced better than expected financial results for the last quarter but also a restructuring plan that will see 900 jobs being cut.
The holiday season proved to be a good one for Amazon, which reported a jump in sales for the last quarter and a return to profit.
Google disappointed Wall Street with its fourth quarter results, missing expectations for both sales and earnings, and growing its advertising business more slowly.
Storage giant, EMC, will soon start handing out pink slips as part of a new restructuring effort prompted by a weakened financial outlook.
Alibaba Group bristled at a Chinese government report critical of its e-commerce business, calling it an "unfair" attack, and defended ongoing efforts to stamp out counterfeit goods from its retail sites.
Qualcomm has hyped up its 64-bit Snapdragon 810 as the most advanced mobile processor on the market, but its exclusion from an upcoming "flagship device" is causing it some financial grief.
Facebook continues to reap big rewards from ads placed on people's smartphones, which now generate more than two-thirds of its revenue.
The Apple Watch will ship in April, according to CEO, Tim Cook, ending speculation about when Apple will release its first new category of product in more than four years.
Record revenue from the iPhone and Mac computer sales helped Apple bring in US$74.6 billion in revenue last quarter, up from $57.6 billion a year earlier.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 3 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 4 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 5 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft announces Office 2019 for customers who don't want to pay forever for Office 365
- G.SKILL Releases New AMD Compatible Trident Z RGB kits
- Seagate and Baidu sign strategic cooperation agreement for big data analysis
- Moto E4: Full, in-depth review
- Belkin introduces 3.5mm Audio + Charge Rockstar compatible with new iPhone range
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Moto E4:
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Higher EducationOther
- CCJEE DeveloperACT
- CCDynamics CRM Business AnalystNSW
- FTCustomer Support OfficerSA
- TPTechnical Support Officer (Unix/Linux, Windows and Mac)VIC
- FTData DeveloperOther
- TPSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTEmail Production SpecialistOther
- TPSenior Project Manager - CRMQLD
- FTSenior Project Manager - Dynamics CRMOther
- CCNetwork Solution ArchitectQLD
- FTNetwork EngineerOther
- FTNetwork SpecialistQLD
- TPDevOps EngineerQLD
- FTTraining Coordinator - Sydney CBD (Urgent!!)Other
- CCNetwork Triage Operational SpecialistVIC
- FTWebMethods DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - SuperannuationOther
- FTSnr Security Consultant - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCOrganisational Change & Deployment SpecialistVIC
- CCIteration Lead - Telco - Melbourne CBDVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Office 365 ProjectOther