Sprint Nextel's deployment of its ambitious Network Vision infrastructure, which includes the gradual rollout of 4G LTE technology, is about three months behind schedule due to several factors, the company said during its financial results call on Th...
Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. (TSMC) reported third-quarter net profit was up by 62 percent year-over-year, with the company's revenue beating its original estimate as a result of strong demand for mobile chips.
Nintendo said Thursday pre-order sales of its new Wii U console are strong and the game is likely to have shortages this holiday season after its launch.
AT&T reported revenue of US $31.5 billion for the third quarter of this year, flat compared to the third quarter of 2011, while net income was up slightly to $3.6 billion.
Nintendo said Wednesday it aims to sell 5.5 million Wii U consoles globally by March of next year, predicting a strong holiday launch for the new flagship game console that will be on par with that of the original Wii six years ago.
SAP reported Wednesday double-digit revenue growth in the third quarter, benefiting from a strong performance in the Americas and double-digit growth in the Asia-Pacific and Japan region, and high demand for its new technologies like HANA across all ...
Facebook, under extreme pressure to cheer up its disappointed investors, posted revenue growth of more than 30 percent in its third quarter on Tuesday, and beat Wall Street expectations, but also recorded a loss.
Marissa Mayer, participating in her first Yahoo earnings conference call since becoming CEO, outlined a broad range of areas in which the company needs to improve.
Yahoo's revenue dropped slightly but earnings rose during the third quarter, the first complete one under the helm of new CEO Marissa Mayer.
Taiwanese PC maker Acer reported a small profit in the third quarter, after a larger loss a year earlier. However, revenue decreased as the company transitions to selling new PCs running Microsoft's new Windows 8 operating system, it said Monday.
Some of the biggest names in tech reported quarterly earnings this week, and the resulting picture is not pretty. The main culprit for the weak earnings reported this week is a slump in the PC market, but uncertainty about the global economy is weigh...
Tata Consultancy Services on Friday reported strong revenue and profit growth in the third quarter, citing a pick-up in discretionary spending by customers.
Confidence in the tech sector appears to be recovering on strong results from Tibco and Red Hat and optimism about the economy, after sinking earlier this week in the wake of a disappointing report from Oracle.
Oracle's net income for the second quarter ended Nov. 30 rose 17 percent to US$2.2 billion, with software sales rising but hardware-related revenue falling, the company reported Tuesday. Revenue for the quarter rose 2 percent to $8.8 billion.
Buoyed by strong subscription revenue, open-source software company Red Hat reported on Monday strong net income and revenue gains for the third quarter of its fiscal year 2012.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
- iMovie 10 review: Free video editing that's elegant and easy
- Buffered VPN review: It gets the job done
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Apple TV 4K review
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTAccount Management/Customer Service - MULTIPLE ROLESSA
- FTService Desk Engineer/IT Help desk Support - Multiple positionsVIC
- FTAgile CoachOther
- FTJava DeveloperOther
- CCSenior Project Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTWindows EngineerOther
- FTInsights AnalystOther
- FTSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTAutomation TesterOther
- FTOffice Manager | Start-up | Global Cloud ProviderVIC
- CCAPI Developer - ApigeeVIC
- CCJunior to Mid Level - Java/ J2EE DeveloperNSW
- FTPersonal AssistantSA
- FTUnix/Linux EngineersOther
- FTJava Software Engineers wanted (Melbourne CBD location)VIC
- CCSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - Financial Services - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTNetwork Support Engineer - HFC and FTTxOther
- CCWeb Applications Project ManagerACT
- TPProject Manager - MortgagesNSW
- CCITSM Integration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCDevOps Engineer - Maximo - TelcoVIC
- FTSenior Systems EngineerVIC