The London Stock Exchange has made a U-turn on the system requirements placed on data vendors such as Thomson Reuters, Interactive Data and Bloomberg, after three weeks of problems since the launch of its new trading platform.
Just over a year ago, Tohru Futami, CIO and managing director at AIG Edison Life Insurance Co. in Japan, knew that his company needed to upgrade its core applications -- the systems were seven years old and often didn't let the back office and the sa...
Visitors to the London Stock Exchange's Web site were hit with malicious ads over the weekend, designed to pop up fake security messages on their computers.
Cybercriminals in Eastern Europe have begun using a dangerous new malware program to steal from online bank accounts in the U.S.
Federal authorities are investigating a computer intrusion at the company that runs the Nasdaq stock exchange, the Wall Street Journal reported Friday.
Reports that the next iPhone and iPad could include Near Field Communication (NFC) technology have raised the prospect that many more consumers in the U.S. will soon be able to use their devices to pay for almost anything -- a candy bar, a subway rid...
Apple could cause some serious disruption in the mobile payments space if it enters the field as reported, say analysts.
Oracle is offering a data warehouse tailored for the needs of the financial services industry, the company announced Thursday.
Recent data breaches at two banks underscore what's becoming a gnarly problem for companies that handle sensitive information: When does a hacked PC become a data breach?
Facebook reportedly generated $1.2 billion in revenue in the first nine months of 2010, according to a document being distributed by Goldman Sachs.
Cisco's cloud strategy encompasses pretty much everything under the sun save one - actual cloud services.
Bank of America has joined the growing list of financial and technology companies that have cut off services to WikiLeaks, a move that comes amid speculation that the whistleblower site is preparing to release information about the bank.
Finding qualified candidates for financial services and accounting positions should prove easy with the U.S. unemployment rate near 10 per cent. However, firms have encountered a competitive marketplace as they search for the right employee, accordin...
The attacks against MasterCard by WikiLeaks supporters that knocked the credit card company's Web site offline today may have caused more problems than previously thought.
A survey of financial services professionals at 70 banks found more than half considered real-time man-in-the-middle attacks from banking Trojans such as ZeuS and Clampi on compromised customer computers to be the greatest threat to online banking to...
Bringing VR out of office and study spaces will serve to help it attract the new audiences it needs to continue growing
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- 2 Panasonic Lumix G9 review: A mirrorless moulded to the needs of still-shooters
- 3 LG 65E7T Ultra HD OLED TV review: The South Korean thoroughbred is still first past the post
- 4 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 5 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
Join the newsletter!
- What is a DXOMark Score?
- B&O Launches The Spring/Summer 2018 Collection
- Telstra Sets New Smartphone Speed Record on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Microsoft: Windows 10's installation time will be short enough for your lunch break
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- MWC 2018: Everything You Need To Know
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTChange and Communication LeadersOther
- FTSenior Account ManagerACT
- CCMultiple Java Developer roles!SA
- FTSoftware Engineer (C ++, Java)Other
- CCJunior Project AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence Delivery ManagerQLD
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- FTSenior UX Digital Developer, Digital Design DevelopmentOther
- FTERP Systems & Reporting AnalystVIC
- FTDesktop Support AnalystOther
- FTFull Stack Developer - NodeJSQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCChange Manager l Port Macquarie NSWQLD
- CCSharePoint Lead / DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Multiple RolesACT
- CCLinux Administrator - TelcoVIC
- TPPMO AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Area Planner x multiple opportunitiesNSW
- FTAccount Manager - TechnologyACT
- FTSystems Engineer - Ticketing Support - Office365 / ExchangeOther
- FTService Desk Analyst - L1Other
- FTSEO ExecutiveOther
- TPSenior Technical Business AnalystQLD