Bitcoin could gain widespread acceptance if clear government rules are put in place, but burdensome regulations could clip the wings of a fledgling industry, some of the biggest names in Bitcoin investing said at a New York public hearing Tuesday.
A six-month deadline extension could be enough to keep Germany's electronics payment system running, new German Central Bank figures on SEPA payment adoption showed Monday.
Many electronic payments will fail in Europe next month, unless the deadline for switching to the new SEPA payment system is extended, the European Commission warned Thursday.
Belgium's card payment network failed on Monday night, leaving millions of Belgians unable to pay at stores or to withdraw cash from ATMs and self-service terminals inside banks.
The ISIS Mobile Wallet went live on Thursday, bringing NFC-powered shopping to consumers across the U.S. through a venture backed by three of the nation's top four carriers.
After the terrorist strikes of Sept. 11, 2001, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) learned some valuable lessons in keeping a time-sensitive financial trading network alive during a time of crisis.
The Netherlands banking regulator has approved Amazon Web Services (AWS) for use by financial organizations, Amazon said on Monday.
The European Parliament on Thursday gave its consent to suspend data-sharing deals with the United States following the allegations about spying and the Prism scandal.
PayPal, which claims more than 128 million active accounts in 193 markets and 25 currencies around the globe, is now looking at outer space.
Mt. Gox is requiring all users to verify their accounts in order to make non-bitcoin currency deposits and withdrawals, less than a week after U.S. authorities said they shut down online payment processor Liberty Reserve for alleged money laundering.
The U.S. Department of Justice has indicted online payment processor Liberty Reserve for laundering US$6 billion in a series of global transactions, which the agency charges may be the largest international money laundering prosecution in history.
Wells Fargo warned on Tuesday that its website is being targeted again by a distributed denial-of-service (DDOS) attack.
Fujitsu Technology Solutions has named European bank UniCredit as the first major customer for its PalmSecure authentication system, which is on display at the Cebit trade show in Hanover, Germany, this week.
U.S. banks and their customers are doing a better job of protecting themselves against cyberattacks that result in thieves taking over commercial accounts, according to a survey released by the Financial Services-Information Sharing and Analysis Cent...
Evidence collected from a website that was recently used to flood U.S. banks with junk traffic suggests that the people behind the ongoing DDoS attack campaign against U.S. financial institutions -- thought by some to be the work of Iran -- are using...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
- Star Wars: Battlefront II review: The Dark Side
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSolution Architect - SalesforceOther
- FTCyber Security- ManagerSA
- CCProject Manager x 2 (Infrastructure)NSW
- FTSoftware Asset ManagerACT
- TPTechnical WriterQLD
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- CCAxway DeveloperQLD
- FTStorage & Backup Engineer x2 - EMCOther
- TPService Delivery ManagerACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions Architect - Converged InfrastructureOther
- CCBusiness Analyst (Finance/Grants)QLD
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer - ContractOther
- FTLinux Systems EngineerOther
- FTIT Security Support OfficersOther
- FTStrategic Sourcing ManagerOther
- FTJunior Front End DeveloperOther
- FTSAP PSCD Analyst and PSCD FunctionalistOther
- FTSystem AnalystQLD
- CCDeployment ManagerVIC
- CCAdlib DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- CCProject Manager - DeliveryNSW
- FTJunior Infrastructure EngineerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerOther