BitTorrent Inc. is taking on Amazon and Netflix in 2015 with its own original television content platform, dubbed BitTorrent Originals. The first programming to roll out under BitTorrent's banner will be Children of the Machine (COTM), a Sci-Fi telev...
In a major victory for the music industry, a New York federal judge has ordered embattled P2P software maker LimeWire to immediately and permanently stop distributing and supporting its file-sharing software.
In a rare break for LimeWire, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) last week decided to drop its investigation into the embattled software company's controversial Peer-to-Peer file sharing software.
Even after cutting a damages award in a file-sharing case to one-tenth the original sum, a judge said Friday the new fine was still excessive.
One of the most popular engines for searching for movies and music distributed via BitTorrent has been ordered to remove links to illegally shared content, marking a victory for the entertainment industry.
Irish ISP Eircom launched a three-month pilot program on Monday that will see those who repeatedly share files under copyright cut off from their Internet service.
The Congressional International Anti-Piracy Caucus, a group of U.S. lawmakers concerned with copyright infringement, has listed The Pirate Bay and five other Web sites as "notorious" file-sharing sites.
Lime Wire and its former CEO are liable for the copyright infringement executed by its users, a New York federal judge said on Tuesday.
New rumors are flying about the latest additions to iPhone OS 4.0, the latest iteration of the iPhone operating system scheduled for public release this summer. Based on the latest developer release, the upcoming OS will supposedly offer new features...
The student ordered to pay US$675,000 for sharing music online has asked for a new trial and for a reduction in the amount of damages he must pay.
House lawmakers introduced a bill that would restrict the use of peer-to-peer technology on government networks in response to several embarrassing data leaks.
The appeals of those convicted in April in the high-profile Pirate Bay copyright violations trial won't be heard until next year, the court said on Monday.
Driven by increased crackdowns on BitTorrent sites such as The Pirate Bay, software pirates are fast-moving their warez to file-hosting Web sites.
The stock of prospective Global Gaming Factory X (GGF) will from Wednesday be traded on Mangoldlistan, a Swedish exchange run by a securities brokerage company. But GGF's new home, on an exchange that lists only seven companies, hasn't answered any o...
The old news kiosk in the center of Weimar, Germany, doesn't sell newspapers any more, but you can find pointers to plenty of other media there.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Hisense takes the fight to home entertainment heavyweights with flagship Series 8 and 9 ULED TVs
- 2 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
- 3 Panasonic Ultra HD OLED TV Review
- 4 D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- 5 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Five hidden features of Android 8.0 Oreo you should be using
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- AKG N60 NC review: on-ear headphones that sound great and make sense but fail to raise the bar
- Microsoft's Surface Book 2 has a power problem
- This week in games: Battlefront II disables microtransactions, Total War goes to Britain
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro Review
- Hands On: Our first impressions of Sony's a7R III
- Legion Y520 Gaming Laptop review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCLoad Balancer SpecialistWA
- FTMid-Level Drupal Developer (Brisbane Location)Other
- FTIT Support & System AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution Architect/Designer - Telecom IndustryOther
- FTMiddleware Engineer/ Tibco ActiveMatrix or other ESBOther
- CCSenior Internet Services Engineer - DevOpsNSW
- CCData Center Operations EngineerWA
- FTData ModellingACT
- CCWholesale Trading Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Java DeveloperOther
- FTClient Delivery DirectorACT
- FTMultiple DevOps EngineersNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Permanent PositionQLD
- FTBusiness Project Manager - Non ITNSW
- TPDelivery Lead - IT Services Function - Day rateNSW
- CCF5 Operational Support EngineerWA
- FTTIBCO iProcess LeadOther
- FTHead of Engineering - FrontendNSW
- CCTransition Manger - Infrastructure ServicesVIC
- FTProduct Manager (IT Clinical Systems) - Permanent - Syd, Melb or BrisbNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Operational experience requiredOther
- FTTM1 Application Management AnalystOther
- CCSenior Service Delivery ManagerVIC
- CCITSM Integration Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCProduct ManagerNSW