Microsoft advanced its partnership with Facebook this week, a move that could be the biggest threat to Google's search standing yet.
Skype now allows its users to log into their Facebook accounts and perform a variety of Facebook tasks from within the Skype interface.
By its very nature as a social network, Facebook is a veritable gold mine for cyber criminals. Recognizing the threat of account hijacking and compromise, Facebook has implemented new security features to protect Facebook accounts, including a one-ti...
Watch out, Facebook.
Microsoft and Facebook announced Wednesday that they're teaming up to make search more social.
Worried about logging into Facebook from a strange computer? There's now a way to get into the popular social network without entering your regular Facebook password.
We live in an age of invention and scientific discovery. But there are things about some inventions that science simply cannot explain. Here are 10 things that I simply do not understand about consumer technology:
This week's overhaul of Facebook groups quickly led to an outcry over the way the service works, but the bigger lesson may be simply this: Be careful who you befriend.
After taking a beating from users over privacy issues this year, Facebook got the message and gave users more control over their information.
A new survey by research firm Newzoo reveals that U.S. gamers are not shifting to new platforms, but expanding the number of platforms they play on - based on need and situation. The data also shows that gamers are spending more money on games and ga...
Facebook users are being warned about a new spam scam that tries to tempt users into visiting a website with the promise of a free Apple iPhone.
The No. 1 reason why friends dump friends on Facebook is when they get fed up seeing too many useless posts, according to new research out of the University of Colorado Denver Business School.
Facebook is revamping its photo album functionality, letting members store images with a much higher resolution, simplifying the tagging process and improving the performance of the upload tool.
Boasting 500 million users worldwide and still growing, Facebook is now ubiquitous. Because of its popularity, minors have jumped onto the social media bandwagon, too, and they use networking the same way adults do -- to share pictures, connect with ...
Facebook has launched its 'Places' feature in the Australian market, delivering location functionality to Australian users in a similar manner as existing players Foursquare and Gowalla.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Bravia 2017 TVs: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Garmin Fenix 5 fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 3 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 4 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- PNY GTX 1080 Ti XLR8 OC review: A gorgeous graphics card with great value
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTCustomer Support Team LeadNSW
- FTSystems Support EngineerOther
- FTPHP Developer / Software EngineerNSW
- CCDevOps Team LeaderNSW
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- TPICT Customer Support Officer - ArmidaleNSW
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTBusiness Intelligence Analyst - Microsoft BI StackNSW
- TPNetwork & System SpecialistNSW
- FTService Centre ManagerQLD
- FTMicrosoft Analyst ProgrammerSA
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- TPProject ServicesACT
- CCSystems TesterNSW
- FTPayroll Project ManagerOther
- CCData ArchitectNSW
- FTCommunications Lead/ManagerACT
- TPData Analyst/MungerVIC
- FTDesktop EngineerOther
- TPSenior UX SpecialistVIC
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPDigital ArchitectNSW