Facebook is making it easier for app developers to build programs that work for people who are visually impaired after the company updated its React and React Native programming frameworks on Monday.
Facebook quietly released a new Work Chat app that connects its popular consumer messaging service to its privately-available work social network.
Because that's what's confusing about Twitter: the stars.
Companies are wary about what employees are doing on their smartphones. Be it data loss or time-wasting, a growing number of employers are actively stopping staff from using certain apps on company-controlled devices.
Facebook is on an aggressive push to gain users in emerging markets and on Thursday began tackling a new task: making money from them.
Reporting its third-quarter earnings, Google also talked about how vital machine learning will be to its future.
Ireland's Data Protection Commissioner has agreed to investigate a complaint alleging that Facebook gave U.S. intelligence agencies bulk access to its users' personal data.
Facebook will now warn people if it has a strong suspicion an account is being targeted by a nation-state.
Facebook updated its iOS app for iPhone 6s and 6s Plus, and we also found great iOS updates for Day One and TripAdvisor.
As part of its push to deliver free basic Internet services to developing countries, Facebook has teamed with Eutelsat to rent the entire capacity of the AMOS-6 broadband satellite to deliver connectivity to Africa.
But you won't be able to use Facebook's Dislike button to let your uncle know his racist posts are unwelcome.
Facebook is making changes to its Pages service to attract more businesses, in part by giving them a new way to showcase their products.
It'll now be easier for the 300 million users of the popular Instagram photo-sharing app to share private messages.
Earlier this week, one billion people logged into Facebook in a single day, marking a new milestone for the social network.
Facebook is improving its technology to better identify videos uploaded to its site without the permission of copyright holders.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- 2 Tag Heuer Connected Smartwatch and Android Wear 2 review
- 3 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 4 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- MSI GE62 7RD Apache gaming laptop review
- Tannenberg expands Verdun's World War I horrors to the Eastern front
- Logitech's excellent C920 webcam is just $50 today
- Audio-Technica ATH-AG1X review: A good gaming headset with one killer flaw
- Sennheiser GSP 350 review: A gaming headset that sounds a lot better than it looks
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTOperations Manager - NV1 Cleared - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTDigital Business Analyst/Project Manager | PermanentQLD
- FTSenior UX/UI DesignerNSW
- FTSales Lead / Sales Executive - Enterprise IT Healthcare Perm - North RydeNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCABAP ConsultantACT
- FTTest AnalystNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- FTDigital ProducerNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSnr Technical Salesforce Consultant Global IT Managed Services - SydneyNSW
- CCImplementation Manager/PlannerQLD
- TPProject Manager - SOE / Office 365VIC
- FTSupport Analyst - TallymanVIC
- CCGIS DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT Software & Primary HealthcareQLD
- TPSenior Business Systems AnalystQLD
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- TPJunior Node.js DeveloperVIC
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD
- CCSenior Solution AnalystVIC